Chapter 5

After my classes I try to reach out to George.

Glow- Hey George :),
wanna play some Minecraft?

George- Can't right now.

Taken back by his dry response, I decide to go grocery shopping, I need a break from everything. I call out to my brother that I'll be grocery shopping, grab my keys, put on my shoes, and head out to the car. Your not good enough. I walk outside to find my car. No one likes you. I walk faster, finding my car parked at the end of the street, tears pricking the corners of my eyes. You aren't worth it. I force my door open, and once I'm in I slam it shut, my face falling into the steering wheel, tears finally trickling down my face. I sit there for a few minutes, just thinking about nothing in particular. Stop saying that to yourself. Of course you are worth it. Now pull yourself together. I sit up and take one deep, shattered breath. I wipe the tears off of my face and set off for the grocery store, leaving my negative thoughts behind.

George's POV-

I sat on a call with Dream and Sapnap.
"Do you think this will work?" I ask them, my hands fidgeting in my lap.

"Well, if you don't tell her then yes, idiot." Sapnap responds, and Dream snorts. I roll my eyes, "well no sh*t Sherlock." And we all laugh. I had gotten y/n's brother's number, and we had a whole plan. All I had to do was wait 2 months, then we would all be together. Finally.

"I can't wait guys" Dream days with a smile, and me and Sapnap agree. We start planning out what will happen, and during it I get a text from y/n. I am so deep in the conversation with Dream and Sapnap that I just type an empty response, something along the lines of "no sorry", I don't remember. Finally after 4 and a half hours of planning and researching, we have just about everything figured out.

"I gotta go to bed guys." I tell the boys.

"Goodnight!" They both respond, and I go off call with them. I head to bed, and lay down and face the ceiling, smiling and thinking about all of the things we will do together. I can't wait.

Y/n POV-

A few hours later I get home and drop the groceries off on the counter and put them away. My mind slightly blank, forgotten about George's bland text, I head to my room and sit on my phone for a little while, checking my Insta, Twitter, YouTube, and occasionally checking out the Dream Team's accounts. I wish I could meet them in person. I sigh and I put my phone down. The time reads 7:00. I know George is asleep, so maybe Dream and Sapnap want to play some bedwars? I ask myself as I log onto my PC. I quickly dm them to call me if they want to play bedwars, and I get a group call notification within seconds. See, people like you. I smile as I answer the call and am greeted with shouts of hello. I wave back and we get started, logging into Hypixel.

"GREEN LETS GO" Dream shouts and we laugh as we run to start collecting brick. The game goes by so fast, with occasional flirting from Dream and mocking from Sapnap.

"Simp!" I call out to Dream as he drops me an enchanted diamond sword and pickaxe, and Dream laughs in response. "Just take it, I'm not gonna he using it." I blush and I pick it up, and Sapnap reacts to this by chanting, "GLOW AND DREAMMM SITTIN IN A TREE,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G, FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COME MARRIAGE, THEN COME THE BABY- AHHHHH DREAM WHAT THE HECK-" Sapnap screams into his phone as he falls to his death, obviously surprised that his own teammate had just pushed him off of the island, and Dream and I just sit back and laugh.

"YOU OWE ME FULL ENCHANTED DIAMOND TOOLS AND ARMOR" Sapnap rages into his phone.

"No can do, I gave mine to Glow" Dream responds, and looks at me through the FaceTime call with a wink. I go slightly pink but wink back all the same, and we continue to play the game. We come in second place, pink team somehow beating us. I listen to Dream and Sapnap vent on how we deserved to win in the lobby, and how pink team were hackers.
We play for hours more, and at 10:45 I decide to call it a night.

"Alright guys," I say into my phone, "I think I'm gonna call it a night, I want to get a good sleep." The boys stop their running around and look at their phones, smiling and saying goodnight. Dream blows me a kiss, not realizing what he just did, and Sapnap mocks him. I stare at the screen. "Idiots." I roll my eyes with a smirk and end the call, rolling into bed. What a long day.

A/N- I don't know when I will be posting the next chapter, but hopefully soon! Have a splendid evening/morning. Mwah <3