Chapter 9

I wake up the next day with a headache and stomach pains, so I decide to call in a sick day. I had a restless sleep, and I kept waking up in the middle of the night, and on top of it I had a nightmare, it was pretty frightening. I was in an unfamiliar place with people I didn't know, and I didn't know how to get back home. I had woken up after that dream in a cold sweat, with tears spilling down my face.

I got up to make myself some tea (because I mean, when could anyone not want tea?), and sat back down in my room. I started to reach for my phone, but then thought against it. I should just chill. Plus, having a screen in front of my face wont help me feel any better. I shift back over to my original position on my bed, and take a sip of my still hot tea. I decide to watch a show about animals. While watching the show I think about all of the things that are happening in my life right now, and I really stop to think about Dream and George. They are both so fun to be around, and I love every minute that I spend with them. But as of right now, I only want to be friends. I feel like it's too early to get into a relationship. But a little bit of messing around can't hurt, right?

I'm so busy thinking about Dream and George that I don't even notice all of the buzzing noises coming from my phone. But I am altered back to reality when I hear a soft knock on the door. Come in! I answer automatically, and my mom appears in the doorframe.

"Hi hun." She smiles at me, and I smile back.

"Sick day?" She asks, and I nod.

"Aww, if you need anything then you know who to call," she winks, and I nod, "anyways," she continues, and her mood slightly darkens, "please meet me in the living room in a bit, I would like to share something with you." she then turns around and walks out of my room, gently shutting it on the way out.

I get nervous for a second, wondering what it could be. Maybe something bad happened to a relative or friend? But then I shake it off. I guess I will find out in a bit, so there's no need to get worried now.

A/n: Uhhh I'm becoming really really inconsistent, but yeah :D. Leaving you all on a bit of a cliffhanger while I catch up on some missing assignments, but then I will be back with some more chapters! I was having major writers block, but now I have an idea of where I want to go with the story, so now I just have to write it all down. I hope you enjoyed my monthly post LOL, I'll be posting very soon (and I promise it wont take as long as last time). <3