Chapter 6

I wake up the next morning with two message notifications from George and one from Dream. God these two make me feel so happy. Remembering yesterday though, my happiness chips away slightly, but I open George's first.

George's POV

George- Oh my god y/n I'm
SO sorry about yesterday :(.
I was with family
so I was really busy.

I smile. At least he has a reason.

Glow- Awww don't worry it's
totally fine! I'm just happy that
you aren't annoyed with me
or sum XD.

George- Oh ok phew. Anywayssss
I'm gonna stream in a little bit
if you wanna join?

Glow- Yesss! That sounds great!
Just text me an hour or two in
advance so I can get ready.

George- Okay sounds awesome,
cya <3.

Glow- Cya <3

At that moment I practically drop my phone. HE WHAT!? HE ACTUALLY JUST SENT ME A HEART. My heart flutters lightly in my chest and blood rushes to my face. Thank god no one can see me.

But just as I think that, my brother walks in. That's just my luck.

"Dude, why is your face all red?" He asks, smirking.

"Uhhh, u-uhhh, not-thing." I say quickly, become even more flustered.

"Lies!!" He yells, and sprints at me, arms stretched out and reaching for my phone, which is lying right next to me on my bed. It takes me by surprise so I don't react quick enough, and he gets to it before I do.

"B/N!!" I screech as he opens my phone and reads through my conversation with George. As he reads the last texts, I cover my face.

"What is wrong with you!?" I yell through my hands, but no playfulness shows on b/n's face.

"You, you-" he starts, but I cut him off.

"Yes! I sent a heart to someone, now let me have my phone back" I say, reaching for my phone, but he pulls away.

"Your telling ME that you have been talking to GEORGE and DIDNT TELL ME UNTIL JUST NOW!?" He yells, excitement starting to reveal on his face, "and ON TOP OF THAT," he continues, "he sent you a HEART EMOJI!!" He is practically jumping up and down, which reminds me of a teen fangirl.

"Oh don't flatter me," I say, rolling my eyes, "we are just playing around," Right? "Sorry to disappoint." I add, but that doesn't change my brothers mood in the slightest.

"Well STILL." He argues, "Your still talking to THE Georgenotfound!"

"Oh ReAlLy?" I respond, sarcasm dripping from my words.

Ignoring my response again, b/n continues. "Do you guys talk a lot? Do you play Minecraft with him? Do you talk to the Dream Team" he gasps. "Are you A PART of the Dream Team!?"

"Kinda, yes, yes, and no." I answer back to him, but he still looks at me with awe.

"Your practically famous." He says to me, and it hits me hard. I am? No, he doesn't mean it.

"Yeah okay whatever." I grumble to him and jump out of bed. Great, now he knows. Now he will never stop bugging me about my friendship status with the Dream Team. I grab my phone from b/n's hands, and head to the kitchen, forgetting about my messages from Dream. But, 30 minutes later, I hear my phone start to go off again, and it reminds me that I haven't responded to Dream. I hurry over to my phone and plop down on the couch. I quickly open Twitter and go to messages. There I see multiple texts from Dream awaiting me.

A/n- sorry this chapter was very short, I didn't want this chapter to be too too long, but the next chapter will be longer.

If you have any suggestions or things you like about the book, feel free to leave them in the comments! They are all greatly appreciated <3. Mwah