Chapter 12: Bokuaka/Tsukiyama

Akaashi's POV
"Bokuto, would you please come to my office?" I asked into the phone, my boyfriend saying he'd be just a minute. After a bit, he arrived with a smile. Closing my door and walking over to me, giving me a kiss.

"Bokuto please, we're in public.."

"Aw, we're in your private officeee~ Now, what'd ya need?"

"You've received a partnership offer from another company. The owner wishes to come and meet you and talk about it." I said, handing Bokuto a printed copy of the email. He read it quietly before smiling.

"Sounds great, go ahead and tell him that his time is good. I'll go get ready." He said, walking off. I nodded, returning the email with a polite and professional response. Moments later getting a notice that he would be here in an hours. This little meeting could be very important, so I made sure that the room they'd meet in was clean, that Bokuto's office looked decent, and that Bokuto himself didn't look like a mess.

Once we were alerted this man arrived, Bokuto and I went down to the front of the business building to meet him. Seeing a tall, blonde man with dark glasses. Another man standing with him, wearing far more casual looking clothing.

"Hello, I'm Bokuto. Are you Mr. Tsukishima?"

"Yes, I am. This is my husband, I apologize but he often accompanies me at work. Our meeting will just be us two, however." He said calmly, shaking Bokuto's hand. My boyfriend smiled and nodded in understanding and led Tsukishima up to the meeting room reserved for them right now. I looked over at Tsukishima's husband, offering to take him to get some coffee or a drink in the break room. He smiled shyly and nodded, following me to the empty lounge area.

"So, I hope the meeting goes well." He said, pouring himself some water.

"I do as well, it would greatly benefit both businesses I believe."

"I think so too."

"Are you hungry? Would you like anything to eat?"

"Oh, no thank you. I've been having trouble keeping things down lately. I never knew morning sickness would be this bad..!"

"You are pregnant?"

"Uh huh, my husband doesn't know yet though."

"Ah, I see. Well, I extend my congratulations to you and your husband."

"Thank you. I'm planning on telling him, of course. Just not sure how to yet. Or maybe he's already figured it out, I hate to admit it but I've been a lot moodier than normal. Now I'm embarrassed I'm not wearing more professional clothing, but this morning, I felt so ill that I insisted on this over a suit." He said sheepishly, sipping his water. I smiled faintly, not minding at all. In fact, that sounds like something Kenma would do. Maybe even something I'd think about if I were pregnant.

"Don't be embarrassed sir."

"Yamaguchi."

"Akaashi."

Time skip: Yamaguchi's POV
"Tsukki, how did the meeting go?"

"It went well. Mr. Bokuto and I plan another meeting in the near future."

"That's great!" I said with a smile, Tsukki nodding as he kept his eyes on the road. I watched out the window with a small smile before humming.

"His secretary is really nice, I got to know him a bit while you guys were in the meeting."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, he's an omega, too. He's Mr. Bokuto's boyfriend. He said that when he has some free time, maybe I can get lunch with him!"

"I'm glad you like him. Male omegas are difficult to find, even when you find them, many of them are rude. Hopefully Mr. Akaashi is one who will treat you as a good friend." Tsukki said, pulling into the driveway. I smiled, unbuckling and following after Tsukki into our house. Once we were inside, I suddenly kinda really wanted ice cream. So I headed straight to the kitchen and rummaged about in our freezer. Tsukki watching me with a raised brow, but this wasn't exactly out of character for me so he left me alone and went to go change.

Once I found what I was looking for, I grabbed a spoon and went to the couch. Snuggling up in a blanket that smelled strongly of my mate. It was comforting as I opened the ice cream and started to eat. Might regret it later but, it was worth it right now.

"Pup, you know that if you are hungry, you shouldn't eat just sweets." Tsukki said, sitting with me and putting an arm around me. Pulling me into his side. I giggled, eating the ice cream with a shrug. Once I was finished, Tsukki took the ice cream and put it away before returning to cuddle with me. We watched a movie together, but I soon got kind of bored of it. I turned and started kissing my alpha's neck gently, making him look down at me.

"What are you doing pup."

"This movie isn't very interestinggg." I said with a purr, maneuvering myself onto his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him again. I smiled to myself when I could feel my husband get excited from my actions.

"Do you want me to change it?"

"Mmm, no. I wanna do something more interesting."

"And what would that be, pup?"

"I think you know, alphaaa." I said with a smile, Tsukki letting out a possessive growl before scooping me up and taking me to our bedroom.