Chapter 22: Bokuaka (kinda)

We're doing kinda a big time skip bc partly my idea involves Grant being older and partly bc I'm depressed and cannot think of what to write to fill in the time gap, but basically Bokuto and Akaashi finally got married. And they're overall happy, but Akaashi has always had a little bit of a strained relationship with Grant so he let Bokuto mostly handle their son and teach Grant about the business he'd ultimately inherit from his dad. Btw, Grant is 17 now and in high school.

Bokuto's POV
"Hey Akaashi?"

"Mm."

"What time is it."

"It's 4."

"Shouldn't Grant be back from school by now??"

"I believe he left a message saying he was going to a friend's house to study after school." I tilted my head curiously. Not that I was upset, it was good he was off studying with a friend, but normally Grant would tell me and Akaashi if he was gonna be late or going somewhere. Maybe he just forgot. After a few hours, I got a call from Grant.

"Hello?"

"...dad?"

"Hey Grant. Is something wrong?? You don't sound so good."

"Yeah.. Um, is papa home?"

"Mhm, he's in bed."

"Okay. I'm coming home.."

"Alright.. I'll see you when you get home, okay?"

"Yeah, bye dad."

"Bye." I hung up the phone, furrowing my brows. Grant sounded a little off, maybe he got sick. But then he'd ask me to come get him, wouldn't he? I waited by the door, unlocking it quickly when I saw my son walk up. Grant gave me a slightly strained smile, saying he was gonna go shower real quick. Before I could ask him how he was doing, he rushed off upstairs.

After I heard he shower turn off, I went to Grant's room. Knocking of course before opening the door. Grant curled up on his bed in the dark. Trying to be quiet, I walked over and looked down at him, shaking my head to see he was trying to look like he was asleep.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I asked, sitting on the edge of his bed and gently putting my hand on his shoulder. Grant sighed, rolling over and sitting up. Clicking his lamp and turning it on.

"Nothings, wrong.."

"Grant."

"Uh. Well, you and papa know that I have a boyfriend, right?"

"Yes, we've both met him. He seems like a very good boy. Did you two break up?"

"No.."

"Then, what's wrong?"

"...Do you promise you won't kick me out?"

"Grant, no matter what you do, or have done, of course I would never kick you out!"

"Well, uh, he and I might've... you know.. er, had.. sex.. while I was at his house..." I stared at my son, taking a few moments to process what he just told me. Wait, no, he's 17 and an omega and he—

"Wait wait wait, you two actually did it?!"

"I-I'm sorry.. I really did go over there to study...! But, we got carried away and his parents were gone.."

"Please, please please tell me that you used protection."

"...Mhm.."

"Alright.. That's good. But Grant, you're way to young to be doing stuff like that.."

"I know.. I'm sorry..." he said, looking ashamed and beginning to emit a soured scent. I sighed, pulling him in for a hug. Letting out a comforting wave of pheromones.

"Grant, please be more careful."

"I promise.. you, won't tell papa, will you..?"

"...Not if you don't want me to."

"I just don't want him hating me any more than he already does."

"Oh, Grant... Akaashi doesn't hate you. He loves you, very much."

"Yeah.. sure.."

"He does. Akaashi is just a little, mm, colder. But he's that way with pretty much everyone. You know that."

"I know, but.. never mind. Just please don't tell him." Grant asked, letting go of me. I nodded, keeping him company a little longer before letting him go to sleep since he had school in the morning and was probably tired from, well, you know.

I just couldn't believe he actually did it at this age. Well, sure not that I certainly didn't have thoughts about sex and stuff when I was 17, but it was riskier for an omega. He could've gotten pregnant, and he's way to young for that. And true his boyfriend seems caring and protective of Grant, but you can never be sure with teenagers. I changed quietly and climbed into bed with my own omega, pulling him closer to me and scratching the special spot on his head to listen to his purrs. Akaashi started purring in his sleep, making me smile and helping me drift to sleep.

The next day: Grant's POV
"Hey babe, how're you doing?" My boyfriend, Ren, asked as he walked up from behind me, slinging his arm around my shoulder as I was walking down the hallway towards my locker. I smiled faintly, accepting the kiss from him.

"Alright.. My uh, dad found out about last night."

"Which one."

"Bokuto."

"Oh good, how'd he react."

"He freaked a little but, he didn't get to mad.."

"That's good. Look, I didn't force you or anything last night, did I?"

"No, no of course not. I wanted to as much as you.. I just feel guilty, especially for not telling my other dad, Akaashi. I'm just scared how he'd react."

"Probably not as good as Bokuto." I nodded in agreement, Ren giving me another kiss and promising me that everything would be okay. Every part of me wanted to trust him. He walked off, rushing to his class before he'd be late and get in trouble.

Time skip to after school
I walked into the house, quietly slipping my shoes and jacket off with a sigh. I think my dad was at work, and I was supposed to meet him after school. He said something about he wanted to show me a bit more about his business today, but my papa also asked me to stop by home after school to see him.

"Papa?" I called out, wandering around until I found him in his room. I walked in, gulping when I saw what he was holding.

"What is this."