one

O N E
"Our love."

• "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧

• "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧."

• "𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬."

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟏9

Goddess of: Emotion

^^^

"As long as I'm away from that place," Auna muttered, plopping down onto her azure blue, satin sheets. Moving away from her house, away from her mother Hera & father Zeus, she was already at peace.

"I'm Persephone," a pink haired girl peeked into the room, sending Auna a slight wave. "It's nice to have someone else here, well, besides Artemis." Auna had become another member of the TGOEM, The Goddesses of Eternal Maidenhood. A vow of chastity, a vow that she'd never engage in sexual acts.

Boys, they never caught Auna's attention. Not in the slightest, she views them as perverts. Well-learned from Hera and Zeus's relationship, that's not something she wanted anyway.

"I'm Auna, but I'm guessing you already know that," she patted her bed, motioning for Persephone to talk to her. She couldn't just send the girl off, Auna didn't like talking, not in the slightest. "I've seen you in the headlines Persephone, you've got quite the reputation."

"Oh, those things are not true, in the slightest."

"I don't trust the news at all, after all, my father controls some of that stuff." Auna rolled her eyes at the mention of him, just the thought of him annoyed her. "You study Biochemistry?! I've never been to a regular school or anything, plus," Auna smirked, "I do my own studying, I can't wait to study at the college."

"Wait? So you're just joining in the middle of the semester?"

"Well yeah," Auna shrugged, heading over to her other bags of luggage, taking out her art supplies. "It's sorta forbidden but I usually have my dad tweak and sort things out like that for me. It's the only thing he's good at."

"I'll definitely show you around the campus," Persephone smiled, her hair glowing a bit as it grew in length. Her phone then buzzing in her hand causing Auna to look at her weirdly. "Actually, I have work, see you soon," she awkwardly waved, dashing quickly out of the room. Leaving Auna in a state of confusion.