six

She was frozen. Sitting in the passenger seat of his car, she wrapped her arms around herself. She felt beyond disgusted with herself, that beautiful aura and innocence that once radiated off of her was now gone.

"You're amazing," Apollo mumbled, leaning over to press a kiss on her cheek. His infatuation with the girl only grew, growing more than his obsession with Persephone.

Was Apollo infatuated with the thought of having Auna? Or did he like the fact that he could steal from Hermes, just like revenge.
Just as Hermes stole Apollo's cattle, Apollo took from him the only thing that he cared about.

The thought of Hermes and what he would possibly think about what happened continually crossed her mind. We're they even friends, are the things that Apollo said even true?

'I'm supposed to be a virgin for all eternity'

"Deep in thought?" He glanced at the girl as he pulled into the driveway of his sister, Artemis's lovely abode. Placing his hand over her own, he noticed her flinch at his touch.

"Wait," she mumbled, still confused about the actions that just occurred, "you're leaving?" Her lip began to quiver, this wasn't the normal Auna. This girl seemed to be broken down, so vulnerable, so alone.

"I know you want me to stay," he leaned forward to place a kiss on her cheek but she backed away, the back of her head hitting his glass window. "Don't tell anyone about what happened between us, okay?" His eyes, intimidating Auna, began to glow a bright golden color once again.

The silence between the two started to anger him, Auna didn't want to answer anything that had to do with him.

'Why am I so weak, why didn't I fight back?'

"Okay?" He locked his car doors, glaring at the girl for an answer.

"Apol—" She didn't get to finish pronouncing his name as she clutched her throat. Trying to hum, even make a sound but her voice ceased to exist as he quickly snapped.

"I can't risk you telling Amity," he unlocked the door, knowing the consequences that may come to him if anyone finds out that he slept with Auna. A part of him, deep down inside didn't even care, he just wanted her to himself. If anything, Apollo was the selfish one.

Apollo knew that Auna was the type of girl to voice her distresses. She didn't keep to herself, she wasn't totally vulnerable and easy to manipulate like Persephone.

Auna began kicking his door, wanting to get out. Looking up she began to stop all her thrashing as her uncle glared at the two. The dark eyes with electric blue pupils gazing into the window. Apollo anxiously unlocked the door and rolled down his window.

"What's wrong?" Hades saw her anxiousness to get out of the car, scared, and seemingly panicked. Auna opened the car door, flinging her arms around her uncle, frightened. She lowly hummed, not being able to say anything.

"Apollo," he gritted his teeth, wondering why one of his favorite nieces seemed to be in a state filled with fear and caution. He could sense her emotion, he could pick up on everything about her. If anything, it was like he was her father.

"Hera sent me after her, she was worried," Apollo gulped, awkwardly chuckling. "Take care of her for me...please?"

"Why is she crying?" Hades noticed the death grip she had on him, the bear hug was more suffocating than ever but he had to let her hold on. Obviously she was scared of something, scared of him. "Auna never cries."

"She won't talk to me," Apollo shrugged, "she won't talk to anyone for that matter, I have a job to do," he rolled up his windows, anxious to escape from Hades. "Tell me if she's okay! Text you later!"