seven

Eros and Persephone saw Auna burying herself under his warm covers. It seemed like she had been sleep for at least 5 hours, she needed rest. Auna was scared to even sleep, afraid of Apollo coming in her room, who knew when he would attempt to talk to Auna again?

"She's so beautiful," Persephone yawned, laying down as Auna continued to peacefully sleep. Persephone and Eros began to admire her features, similar to Hera's. She was almost the splitting image of her. "I just wish she knew that."

"Auna has problems with accepting compliments." Eros spoke, looking at Persephone from out the corner of his eyes. "She tends to put herself down, I'm not sure why she does. It's like her insecurities haunt her."

"She's lost," Persephone shifted in the bed, wanting to also go to sleep, "She doesn't know what to believe anymore. Especially since he took advantage of her at her lowest moments. Who knows what Apollo told her?"

"He's evil," Persephone hummed, "He's just really intimidating Eros."

"Be kind to yourself," Eros sat up, stretching out a bit, "the last thing I want is for the both of you to blame yourselves. It's not your fault at all. Apollo messed up, not you." His eyes lowered to the sleeping, black haired beauty next to them. Auna's dark circles around her eyes seemed to start clearing up.

"I'm thankful that you both trust me," he sighed, "it feels nice to be trusted for once."

"Just promise?" Persephone also sat up, "promise you won't tell anyone? A real promise? Not just for my sake but for Auna's as well."

Eros began to flash his eyes, feeling a source of empathy. "I don't know Persephone, he shouldn't be able to get away with this."

"Please don't," Auna opened her eyes, rubbing the crust away. "It's embarrassing Eros, especially with me not being comfortable."

"I won't force you two to come out, but you both need to see a therapist. Keeping that information in isn't good at all. Take care of your brain," Eros flashed a smile causing both of the girls to give him one back.

"When you're ready to tell your truths, I will be with you both, every step of the way." Those calming words sent warmth to two as they both began to glow.

Auna's hue seemingly became brighter, not the typical yellow hue in the beginning. It was an array of golden hues, shining like a sunset in the sky. Not only is she one step closer to becoming fixed, she's now finding her way back home.

Back to Hermes.

^^^

Auna began to moisturize her body with lotion. After taking that relaxing bath with citrus soaks in Eros's bathroom, she felt better than ever. Opening up the bathroom door a splitting yet smaller image of Eros peeked through the door.

"You're really pretty," his eyes widened, holding a hamster in his hands. His striped pajamas seemingly fit loosely against him. "Do you want to see my hamster?"

"Storge," Eros gave his brother the look while Persephone also walked through the doorway, "leave Auna alone."

"Hungry?" Eros held his hand out, waiting for Auna to grab it, reluctantly, she did grab his hand. Eros guided her to the dinning room where all of his siblings sat, all causing chaos.

Persephone and Auna sat down next to each other at the table as Eros quickly plated their food and placed it in front of them. Pancakes topped with honey instead of syrup.