-20-

All six or seven of us walked down the streets of Japan, UA wasn't to far from the Jacksons house so we figured it would be easier to walk. And no one would judge us like they would in America for not driving a car mainly because in Japan it's normal not to drive till your like 18.

As we walked to one of the old shops my Mom and I used to go to before all of this happened we passed by a little girl with one horn on her head and a tall male that was blonde with blue eyes.

Wait they sound familiar I paused in my steps quickly getting another look at them and using all of my courage and said, "Eri Mirio is that you?" The two of them stoped walking and looked my way, Eri had a grand smile on her face and ran towards me Mirio followed her in toe.

I felt her small body hugging my leg so I picked her up hugging her more, He'll I feel bad I don't think I ever said goodbye to her or Kota now that I think of it.

"Aww guys look at Sugar Plum he has a cute little Pumpkin in his arms!" I heard Charlie say probably while nodding the others to look our way. "But I'm not a Pumpkin and where's the sugar plum?" Eri titled her head to the side a bit as Charlie laughed.

"Ah Pumpkin those are just cute little nicknames I give to people I'm friends with." She booped Eri in the nose making her laugh a bit, it's sometimes hard to believe all those bad things happened to Eri when you see her so happy.

"Where are you guys heading to?" Asked Mirio facing towards me, "Oh where just heading to Hano's shop to buy some thing." I explained one by one my friends started heading towards there already down with the conversation.

"Oh alright we won't hold you any longer, Eri tell Mr.Deku good bye." Eri smiled and jumped from my arms saying, "Bye-Bye Mr.Deku!" So cute.....

Mathew cleared his throat and I walked towards him both of us heading back towards the small store. We walked in silence, but it wasn't awkward at all.

Once we where inside e Eh waxed towards the very back where they kept the cold things, we searched and searched through the shelves until we found what we came for.

"FOUND IT!" Mathew shouted to all of them you could hear foot prints running our way.

After they bought the ice cream, Ima add another chapter later today ok I'm just not feeling to well rn.