-36-

Jason moved his hand in a fast circle motion wrapping it around Yua's waist. He yanked it fast towards him and caught her with one arm. Skylar grabbed something off of her droor and ran out of the room with the others. I followed them right in there tail.

I heard a Beeping sound probably the car and Akira shot into the drivers seat. "What are you doing?!?" Skylar spoke raising her voice at the younger girl.

"Just get the Fuck in I know how to start this thing and you obliviously don't." The black haired girl spoke pushing her foot as hard as she could in the break and pressed down on the circle where they key could go. She waited around 5 seconds and Music started playing.

Skylar moved her out of the way and put her in the backseat with the other two as I got into the passenger seat and she started driving at a slight fast pace.

We arrived there after 20 minutes Yua was still passed out. We stopped by the emergency room area. I shot out of the car and opened the back and scooped Yua up, during the drive Jason removed his web like things.

I sped walk with her in my arms Akira must've used her quirk due to the fact the doors shot open in perfect timing. "Please help she just passed out all of a sudden! She's been knocked out for 20 or 25 minutes." I spoke looking at the front the desk and the nurses.

A nurse came running my way and took Yua out of my arms. "Don't worry sir I'm a Nurse here, please follow me." They spoke walking to what I assume is an empty room. I looked at the door and read 'Room 81194'.

"Here you are Sir I'm just going to need you to fill out this information also only one other can be in here." The nurse spoke looking over at Skylar. I nodded my head and she came in the Nurse spoke once again. "Excuse me you two can stay in either the Hallway or tell the front desk lady that Keralight Shiwasu sent you and she'll bring you to my office."

I heard the sound of a person walking so I'm assuming they took her advice. I looked down at the paper and raised my eyebrows. "Uhm are most of these question necessary?" "Yes sir they are, trust me I don't understand why either."

40 Minutes Later

"Alright so she passed out due to stress and lost of sleep, may I ask if any of you two might know the cause of the lost of sleep and stress?" Skylar started crying and Keralight knew we both know why. "Well Uhm my B-Boyfriend or her Half-Brother I should say Uhm recently p-passed and I think it had a big affect on her...." I trailed off not wanting to cry in front of a complete stranger.

"May I ask the name of the lost person? And also I am so sorry for you loss." "His name was M-Mathew, Mathew Jackson's." They turned there head around looking for something or someone. They bent down to our level and spoke. "Hey I'm not allowed to do this alright? But I'll let it slide for you all. Meet me up and Promised Land Avenue and stop at 22194."

"Wait May I know your Gender? Sorry I don't want to mess it up anytime soon." I spoke to them waiting for there response. "I honestly don't care what you call me, but I'm born a Female." We nodded our heads I walked out of the room trying to find the other two as the Front desk person from earlier brought them out. "How much will this be costing?" I asked looking at the person with glasses.

They pulled out a notebooks and started writing before looking up and saying, "Depending on how long she's asleep here which will be another hour or two the total cost would be 240944.55 Yen." 'God damn that's a lot....' I thought to myself.

"But looking at you your probably not an adult, so I'll make an exception and drop it to 208469.42 Yen." I let out a sigh it was still a lot, but I guess for my age it's still more manageable.