-43-

Possible Trigger Warning!

When I woke up I was in Recovery Girls Office. "Huh- Uhm what happened?" I asked turning around looking at the short and old lady. "Percy brought you here saying you fainted, though you seem alright to me you could've injured your head so I'd suggest taking some Advil or icing it."

"Oh ok thank you Recovery Girl!" "No problem just happy it wasn't a broken bone this time." We both let out our own small chuckles at her remark. "If you don't mind me asking what time is it?" "It is around 2:00 clock why?" "Oh shoot I have to go pick up someone. Can you tell Aizawa-Sensei and Kaori I will be back in a few?" "Mhm."

I rushed out of the school into my car most teens in Japan or even adults don't have cars until way older, but are still capable of purchasing some. I drove to the airport and stoped where it said the number 3 I pulled out my phone and texted my Mim asking her to tell them which lane I'm in. As I was waiting I changed the radio stations back and forth. "Aye yo can you please stop changing the chanles when I like the songs?" I heard two voices say at the same time I jumped as high in the air as I could and let out a shreek.

I turned behind to look in the back seats to see Mathew and Percy in there. "W-What in the world are you two fuckers doing here?" Mathew did one of his smug faces while speaking, "Ghost things~" I looked at Percy to see for his reasoning. "I was just here the whole time I thought you where going out to eat so I wanted to join." I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Ok ok Percy you get in the front because I think Mathew can disepear so he can stay there, while for you i'm not going to look like a kidnaper."

I waited for a few more minutes until I saw two people walking up one had medium long white hair while the other had short black hair. I frogot I was picking up my Grandmother from my Fathers side and my Uncle from my Mom's it still shocks me that they get along so well, but they do share one common thing when it comes to me.....

"Izuku by a dear and put our bags in the back and whos this little friend of yours?" I heard my 'Grandma' ask me pointing towards Percy. "This is my Friend Percy were both in the same class." "Aww how sweet nice to meet you Percy I'm little Izuku's Grandmother it's so nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too Ma'am." Percy looks up to my 'Uncle' and takes out his hand. "Nice to meet ya little guy I hope your as good as Izuku is."

I dropped the bag onto my foot frozen at his words "Fuck!" Whatever they had in there was heavy as shit because it cracked my foot. "Oh my god Izuku are you alright here let Uncle help." I was about to say I'm fine, but he was already squared down and I felt his cold hand go up my leg. I felt him looking at me I let out a silent gulp and looked the other way.

So sorry this Chapter was so short! Happy Early Thanks Giving