Hourglass- Catfish and the bottlemen

You lay in bed, tucked up under your covers in the same position you woke up in, you reachd over to your beside table to grab the remote before flicking the tv on which stood on your chest of drawers in the corner of the room, and began to scroll through Netflix. You complained to yourself like you always did as there was 'never anything to watch' before flicking the tv off and picking up your phone instead. Your eyes wandered up to see the time was 10:34am, only Half an hour until van should be back home. You had missed him so much and couldnt wait to hear about the tour. you usually went with them but university was taking over your life and vans phone was fucked so you could barely get a chance to talk to him, the rare occasion you could get through ton each other you would just end up talking about random conversations or hear van shouting to larry on the other end of the phone. You didnt mind though you craved his voice and were happy to get a little fix. 

You scrolled every social media account you had until the 30 long minutes were up, counting down the seconds until the lock turned and you heard the door close. You smiled as you got out of bed and headed downstairs to be greeted with van standing halfway on the stairs. you carried on walking towards each other as he wrapped his arms around you whispering hello into your ear. you stood in each others embrace for a moment or two before moving off the stairs you woudltn fall. Your eyes widened as you stepped into the hallway yo see bags and boxes thrown across the floor messing what you had tidied less than 24 hours ago.  "van you've been in 5 minutes and you've already messed my place" you sighed out as any kind of mess drove you up the wall. "sorry love" he croaked which made your eyebrows furrow in confusion to his croaky voice "can't tell if ive tired myself out or I have a bad chest but my voice is pretty much on its last legs" he chuckled. You felt sorry for him and leant in to give him a kiss to which he pulled away "nope youre not getting ill if thats what I have" he snapped "I don't care what you have, chest infect me I don't care im just glad youre home" you smiled and pecked his lips. He depended the kiss which made you melt into his touch. "I mean if you insist" he laughed as he pulled away. 

You spent the next couple of hours helping him unpack and move back into your little flat in the middle of Liverpool, hearing the stories from tour and having brief intermissions to gulp down hot cups of tea. You finally sat down on your bed against van enjoying the moment with him, you were impatient to see him and he was finally back home with you. "Share my shower?" van asked as he stood up holding his hand out, you nodded as he pulled you up with a smile.