Elevator doors 4

Udarakas pov 9:31 am Sunday

My first instinct is to slap him but I know that would only end badly for me so I try to think of why bakugou would randomly kiss me because he would never do this without a VERY good reason.

For now all I can do is go along with what he is doing so I quickly close my eyes and make it seem like I totally know what is going on.

Bokugos pov 9:31am Sunday————————

I grab her shoulders and kiss her with all I got hoping that she gets the message to play along because I know that those three idiots that I ran into earlier are totally watching us. I can feel their eyes on the back of my head and I hear the pink Alien "aww" when I kiss her. I also wouldn't be surprised if she's videotaping me right now and shows it to our classmates later.

I slowly inch my way to the door and slam it closed with my foot. The moment that I know the door is closed I pull apart from her. I put my hands up expecting a slap in the face but it never comes instead I feel something soft touch my hands. I look up to see my blanket in my hands.

I look up at the girl I just shoved my face into and she's grabbing her bag.

"Come on you're taking me to breakfast" she says to me as she walks to the door.

I think about saying no but it's only fair now that our "relationship" is out. And it's what I get for kissing her without even asking her. For all I know that could have been her first kiss, but I really doubt it.

"Ok" I say as I walk out the door with the folded blanket in my hands.

Udarakas pov 9:36 am Sunday———————

We are now in the elevator. It's completely silent except for the crazy jazz music playing in the background but that just makes it more awkward. We could have taken the stairs but I didn't feel like going down that many stairs this early in the morning.

I look down at my feet and see that my shoes are on the wrong foot.

I was in such a daze leaving my dorm that I didn't even notice. I plop myself on the ground and start taking my shoes off but before I can fully untie my first shoelace I am hit with the strong smell of carmel. That's when I notice that bakugou is kneeling in front of me and has moved my hands away. It's as though time has frozen as I feel him tug on my laces and slip my shoe off my foot.

"I'm sorry" he whispers to me as he moves to the next shoe

"It's ok" is all that will come out of my mouth

We stay silent the whole time as he slips each shoe back on each foot and ties them up with gentle hands.

I was so concentrated on what he was doing that I didn't even notice when the elevator stopped working. I was finally brought back when I heard the voice of mr. Aizawa through the speakers-

"Don't panic. I repeat don't panic! We will have you out in about an hour. Oh and don't break anything bakugo!"

We look at one another in surprise now realizing that the elevator that we are in has stopped working.

It takes me a moment to process what he said becuse it's still too early in the morning for me but not for bakugo. He understood it the moment the words came over the speaker. Well except for the last part.

Now he's standing in front of the elevator doors trying to separate them with his hands. Even I know that won't work but I don't want to be a complete jerk and let him do all the work.

I stand up and move over to where he is and start pulling on one door. He notices that I'm helping and moves to the other door and starts pulling and to my surprise we get one eighth of the door open before mr. Aizawa comes back on the speaker to shout at us.

Now we are sitting on the floor having a staring contest becuse we both forgot to charge our phones last night.

"Arggggg" I say as I try to keep my eyes open a little more but that dream is gone when bakugo blows a big puff of minty breath into my face.

"Hey that's not fair! I almost beat you!" I say as I puff out my lips and cross my arms

"I was doing you a favor, any longer and your eyes would have popped out of your head."

"Whatever...." I say as I roll my eyes at him. I look around the small room that we have spent what feels like forever in, to notice that bokugo has a blanket with him.

I reach over and grab it from behind him but before I can get it passed him he grabs my wrist and takes the blanket, unfolds it and wraps it around us.

It's so strange seeing him act like this. He's always loud and arguing with everyone [except Kirishima of course:) ] but now he's quiet and extroverted. It's like he has stopped acting all big and tough and has trusted me enough to show me his true colors. He's so candid all of a sudden you could tell me that he's being controlled by Shinso and I would believe you.

Cause now he's resting his head on me and his breathing has slowed...he's fallen asleep on me!!!

Well that sure does explain why he was acting all slow and quiet...

I reach up and stroke his soft hair when I notice that he is softly snoring! Aww he's so cute! I say to myself and that's when I realize that I just called him cute!

I feel my face heat up and I think that he feels it to becuse he moves his body closer and nudges his head more into my hair.

That's when I hear a soft whisper saying "I'm sorry". I know it was him because I feel his lips move on my hair when I feel him kiss the top of my head.

—————————————————————————-

And i think I'll stop right their for now. Sorry for taking 2 months  to finish it.................