Chapter One - Aftermath

Timeline: Post-Pandemic (Where everything is back to it's "almost" normal state. Foreign flights, etc.)

Narrator's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the pandemic finally ended, & the boys will fulfill what we promised on one of the videos on our group channel.

*Flashback*

"As soon as the virus allow us to, we're going to hang out and have a trip together and start making real content, not this garbage that you're watching.", Josh said.

*End of flashback*

And it's happening. Last night, Josh & Mully messaged me that they are already at the airport waiting for their sched, same with Juicy. Eddie's still not messaging me.

Speaking of Eddie..... We never got in touch with each other for a few days already, he's supposed to be the noisiest at the GC, he's not also answering my discord calls, I asked the others and they just said, "maybe he's just busy", but his Instagram stories are worrying me, he's supposed to post selfies with funny filters, but recently, it was all dark themed, candles in the dark, man sitting alone in a dark room. Man, this is getting weird, what's happening to him?

I was thinking all of these when my phone vibrated at my pocket, all of my worries flew away when I saw who it is, finally, Eddie messaged, "Can't wait to see all of you, dawg."

I sighed with relief.

My phone vibrated again, but now it's Josh, "Yo! Where are you? We're on the airport."

Shit, I am supposed to fetch them, oh God, how the hell did I forget about that? Hell, no.
I quickly changed clothes, grabbed my car keys, & left the apartment, making sure it was locked.

I entered my car and made my way to the airport.