Chapter Five: Eddie Part Two

NARRATOR'S POV

I am lost on words on everything that I heard, I just can't believe of what he said.

*Flashback*

"Uhh.. I don't know if this is appropriate to ask you, but, of what's happening to you lately, we couldn't contact you, your Instagram stories. And even now, I noticed that you are a bit...

"Depressed?", He cut me.

"Uhh. Not that much but, different, yes that's it, different, I mean, as we all know, you, Eddie, The Mexican YouTuber, supposed to be noisy, always happy. But, what actually happened....", I don't have the guts to continue anymore.

I looked at him, he smiled.

"It's true, I became depressed for a few weeks, and I don't contact even just one of you so that y'all not be worried. No sweat, dawg, I already visited a specialist, he gave medications, he also said that my case is actually common, for the fact that, it was visible to others, and you are one of those who actually noticed that there's something happening to me. ",he said.

"The scary part, the doctor said is, the moment will come that a person will hide his or her depression, that's the dangerous one.",he explained further.

*End of flashback*

I was setting the food in the table when the others arrive, laughing.

"We're here!", Mully shouted

"Yo, what's that? Ohhhh", Juicy gasps.

"PIZZAA!!", The trio shouted.

"Shh...", I sushed them, pointing at the bedroom where Eddie is asleep.

Few minutes before Mully & the other two arrived, Eddie fell asleep on the couch, reacting to my conscience, I carried him to the bedroom, he needs a rest.

"Why?", Josh asked silently.

"Tired, Jet Lag", I explained briefly.

"Awe.... He's out for the count, unfair.", Juicy whined.

"Come on guys, let's bring all these on front of the TV & dig in.", I suggested, carrying a plate.

"When did you actually learned how to cook?", Mully asked me.

"The internet?", I shrugged.

The other two laughed...

"Narrator, you said you're eyeing someone, can you tell us about it?", Josh asked. Smirking.

"Yeah, but it's a secret who", I said while looking in the bedroom.

And yes, we ate & drank, I woke in a sudden noise, I try my best to watch my phone clock, 11 PM, the three drank too hard, they fell asleep immediately, Josh fitting perfectly on the couch where Eddie is supposed to be sleeping, I'm quite shocked of the fact that even if he's drunk, Juicy managed to get inside his sleeping bag, meanwhile, Mully, Yep, it's a knockout, so I grabbed his sleeping bag & covered him with it, but enough to let him breath, I didn't drank that much, that's why I can still stand, but a bit of dizziness is stirring in my head, I tried walking unto the bedroom to check Eddie but when I turned on the lights, he's gone. I saw a plate with an unfinished pizza near the bed, I smiled, at least he ate.

I remembered about him talking about the rooftop, maybe he went there.

After a few tiptoes on the stairs, I managed to get up the rooftop, and then I saw what I really didn't expected.