(2) Who?

After lunch, I decided on a horror movie in my room. I rarely get to watch them because Lian doesn't like horror flicks. He calls them boring and cliche. Come to think about it, he's not wrong. Partie plus drunken teens equals, death. Forget to check the back seat, equal, death. When a person says, ' I'll be right back,' death. It's irrevocable. Horror movie characters will run from the killer and trip. While you're screaming, 'Run bitch run!' at your tv. Fruit cake! It's six!!!

I forgot about our dinner plans. What am I going to wear? I don't even know where we're going. I'll ask Lian and a perfect excuse to see my future mate! Halfway to his office, I saw Gabriella leaving his office. She shot me a dirty look and stormed past me. She looks madder than the 'g' in lasagna for being silent.

I would never call someone a slut or whore, but this bitch has been on more rides than a merry-go-round. Lian would never be into a wicked wench like her. No matter how big her ass is. Or how hot she is. Her ass is probably fake anyway, like her extensions. I knocked and waited with a trillion scenarios running through my head as to why she was here. Pack business? Maybe she got herpes or an STD?

"Come in," he exclaims. I open the door and enter. "Hey, babe?"

"Hiiiii," I smile. He was busy typing away on his laptop. "Uh, I was wondering what to wear. You never told me where we were going."

"Wear something pretty." He still didn't look at me.

I wanted to ask about Gabriella but decided against it. Not wanting to start an argument. It was probably nothing. Maybe she did have herpes? Goddess knows she had more balls in her mouth than a bucket of golf balls.

I turn to leave when he called out, "Meka?"

"Yes?" I spin back around smiling.

He got up from his chair, walks over to me and brushes his thumb across my cheek. "What's wrong? Are you mad I didn't let you go out with those girls?"

"No." I lied. I was kinda irked at him, but I got over it. He was right anyhow.

"Then what is it?" He saw the look on my face and drops his hand to his side. "You need to trust me, Meka." He let out a breath of irritation.

"I do. I don't trust her," I mumbled.

"You are going to be my mate and Luna. Trust me when I say she will never ever compare to you." Never, ever compare to you? That doesn't sound like a denial. Does it? "None of the females here can. You're beautiful, perfect, and the only one I want to bear my pups. You know I don't want anyone else but you."

Then why was she here? I wanted to ask, but that would start another fight. Ugh, I'm being silly. Lian wouldn't lie to me. "I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

He holds my face in his enormous hands and presses his soft lips to mine roughly. When he pulls back he says, " I love you and only you."

He's so wonderful and good to me. He would never be with somebody like her. I had no reason to doubt him. I don't deserve him. I smile, "I love you too."

I open the door to leave again when he said, "And Meka." I stopped and turn back around. "I don't want you talking to those girls again."

Alpha mate says what now? I raise a brow confused and a little annoyed but didn't show it.

"Those girls are a bad influence and I don't want them around you. Do you see how they dress?" Like normal eighteen-year-old unmated females? "Don't give me that look, Meka." He ran his fingers through his hair, annoyed. Shouldn't I be the one annoyed here? I hardly talk to anyone and the only girls that talk to me, he wants me to stay away from? "You're the next Luna and those girls are beneath you. They're only trying to befriend you because of your title. Please stay away from them," he orders.