(4) Dinner.

I went to my room and took a quick shower before heading to dinner with the family. The ball was tomorrow and tonight  Mum Blue and Aunt Scarlet had made us a fest. My mothers sat beside dad laughing about something my sister Sapphire said. Sapphire was a sensitive kind soul. She even refused to drink blood. I can't be mad at that. She doesn't even like hunting and is a vegetarian.

That's why Violet and I were extremely protective of her. Violet, on the other hand, was the opposite of her twin. She loves human blood and enjoys hunting in her lycan form. The only thing they had in common was their straight mahogany-length hair, sepia-brown eyes, and light tan skin. Sapphire was two minutes older than Violet, but you could never tell she was the oldest.

When I found out my sisters shared a mate, I wasn't too surprised. Twins and triplets are rare in our world. Triplets are known to have two mates like my father and aunts. Hybrid can too but in most cases share a mate. That's why I'm here because they're introducing their beloved to the supernatural world.

"Olen!" Phoenix squeals in delight asking permission with her bottle-green eyes filled with excitement. Her long wavy chestnut brown hair in a bun and her light brown skin glowing under the chandelier. I nod and she instantly hugs me.

"Miss me much," I smirk releasing her.

"Couldn't call?" She huffs and folds her arms.

"I meant too," I smirk.

"Ah-ha," she rolls her eyes playfully at me.

"Hey man," Ike nods at me. "Glad to see you're still alive."

Ike was the only other one with our parent's rare azure blue eyes. His midnight black hair, fair complexion, and everything else was his father.

"As if anyone can kill me," I said in a cocky tone.

"Why don't you reveal where that cold black heart of yours is; I can take a swing at it," Link smirked and ran his fingers through his light ash-brown hair.

"How's the girlfriend? Esme?" I smirk wickedly knowing it'll get under his skin.

He growls and narrows his eyes at me, " Don't mention her name you sick son of a bitch."

"Enough." King Valentine pinched his nose annoyed.

It's no shocker the cunt and I don't get along. We've always been fierce rivals ever since Esme. Aunt Ava was at the other end of the table with Uncle Valentine and Uncle Stephen.

"You boys should have gotten over that shit a long time ago," Uncle Stephen shakes his head.

"She was a slut anyway," Violet mumbled.

"Watch it," Link growls.

"Growl at my sister again and I'll kick arse," I warn in a sharp dry tone.

"I agree," said a voice I didn't know. He had cinnamon-brown skin; hair cut low with hooded amber eyes. I sniff the air, Vampire. " Nice to meet the man my beloveds told me so much about."

" Wish I could say the same. Hurt my sisters and you're dead," I warn in a deadly protective tone.

"Olen!" Violet and Sapphire gasp. Their cheeks tint a light pink from embarrassment.

"So much for nice," Sapphire mumbled with a pout.

"He still has his fingers doesn't he?" I raise a brow at them. My dad fought back his amusement. My mothers shot me a look saying, 'behave.' 

"My fingers?" Flynn gulps glancing nervously at his hands.

"Ignore him." Violet clasp his hand in hers with a nervous smile. He immediately relaxes under her touch staring at her awe.