office confession - kang yeosang

requested by @StrayNCTTEEZ123

you could my help but blush when watching your co-worker walk by, carrying reports to deliver to someone. you had never wished so hard for the blush to go away when he looked at you and smiled, waving.

his name was kang yeosang. you got along well with him and ate lunch with him and other co-workers every once in awhile, but nothing else. although you weren't in touch often, that didn't stop your crush on him forming.

yeosang, on the other hand, had told basically everybody besides you about his feelings for you. how cute he thought you were when you were focused on your work or how pouty your lips got when you ate, the way his heart fluttered when you walked by, or when he walked by you. he just wasn't too sure how to confess.

"how about delivering them flowers anonymously to their stall tomorrow morning?" his best friend, wooyoung, suggested.

"but that sounds creepy, i don't want them to not like me and think i'm creepy..." he huffed.

"not like you? have you not seen the way they'll blush and get shy around you? there's a very very very high chance they like you back!" wooyoung lightly pushed him.

"fine fine... how do i do this?"

-

that's how yeosang found himself laying a bouquet of flowers on your desk along with a note confessing his love to you, while sneaking away back to wooyoung and his other friends, yunho and mingi.

"what do you think is gonna happen? what if they hate me?" yeosang mumbled, worrying out loud.

"oh calm down, they aren't going to hate you" yunho rolled his eyes.

"uh huh..."

-

you were beyond tired from accidentally staying up all night, and when you walked into your stall you almost didn't notice the bouquet of flowers with a note attached sitting on your desk. you smiled to yourself, wondering who could be this nice, and also asked yourself what was happening?

you picked it up, observing the roses. you picked up the note attached before reading it.

to y/n,

hello, i'm kang yeosang. we're had quiet a few interactions before. i know this seems weird, but i've seen you, and you're really pretty/handsome/cute and well... as time went by my feelings for you grew, which is why i gave you this. i would like to know if you'd meet me for dinner this saturday? please let me know!!

-kang yeosang

your smile only grew wider as you read his small letter. what were the odds of your office crush liking you back?

you looked up and around to hopefully see yeosang, or maybe one of his friends, and you just barely caught the tip of his head dip under a desk. making your way over to him, as he cowered behind the piece of wood.

"was this you?" you asked him, trying to confirm it was him and not just somebody playing with you.

"uh... y-yeah..." he scratched the back of his neck.

"aw, how cute. well i'd like to let you know that i'm very much interested in going out with you" you smiled at him, and he returned your smile, but wider. and suddenly you weren't tired anymore, as now you had something to look forward to in 2 days.