Part 29

"I... I don't know where Justin went..."
"I know he's with you now where is he?" You felt yourself beginning to shake. Your Dad looked up at Scooter. "Excuse me but who are you?"
"I'm Justin's manager, I'm here to take him home." You shake your head.
"Why do you wanna take him away from me?!" Scooter looked back down at you. "Because I don't want him dating a fan!" You heard the place gasp, everyone turning their heads to look at you beginning to whisper things. "Now one last time, where is Justin" You looked behind Scooter and saw Justin standing in the bathroom doorway, staring at Scooter clenching his jaw. Scooter turned and looked at Justin. "Lets go home" Justin continued to stand there, clenching his jaw even harder. All eyes were on Justin, some were even recording the scene. "Justin, come here..." Justin stared at Scooter, beginning to clench his fists. You watched him. "oh god please don't fight Scooter, not here baby, not here..." you thought to yourself. Your parents watched as Justin didn't move from his position. The resturant was quiet as all eyes were on Scooter and Justin. "I told you to come here, now" Justin's breathing became faster. "You're not my dad..." Everyone whispered amongst each other. "Justin, I'm gonna ask you one last time..." Justin stood there, clenching his fists. "Come. here." You watched Justin as he slowly walked up to Scooter. "Good man..." Justin looked at you as you shook your head. "Don't hit him... don't hit him..." Justin took a deep breath as Scooter rested his hand on his shoulder. "Now, let's go home..."

Justin pushed Scooters hand off his shoulder looking at Scooter. "Justin"
"You can't take my girl away from me..." Everyone in the resturant was watching, you were shaking, about to have a panic attack. "And now because of your loud mouth... everybody knows about us... so now what are you gonna do huh?! Keep us from each other so you can still make that money?!" A loud roar of 'oooooo's' went up in the resturant. "I am not an object Scooter... I am a human. I am allowed to feel love, with anyone who I fall for... I have fallen for y/n, she is mine... and you can't take that away from me..." Scooter began to get mad. "Too bad I just embarrassed you in front of everyone, but you deserve it for making ME feel like an embarrassment every, single, day." You smiled at Justin. Justin walked past Scooter, sitting back down next to you as he looked back up at Scooter. Justin held your hand. "Now I'd like to have lunch with my girlfriend and her family in peace now"

Scooter shook his head. "How dare you do this Justin, you mess up, over and over again and I was stupid to give you all of those chances." Justin shook his head. "You can go look for another label, I'll let them deal with you" You dropped your jaw as Scooter walked out of the resturant. Justin sat back in his chair and sighed. "Lets eat..." Justin forced a little smile at you and your parents as he picked up his wine having a sip. You stared at Justin, you could tell he wanted to explode, but he kept his cool as he picked up his burger having a small bite. How could Scooter just do that to Justin?

A Whole New Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें