ー6

Eun was engulfed by warmth, and fuzzy little hairs tickled her chin as she hid beneath a blanket of fake fur, cuddled up so close to it that she feared that if she moved, she would submerge utterly into it like it were quicksand

Her eye throbbed, decorated with splotches of blue, black, and yellow as a bandaid was strapped firmly to her cheek, making it ache whenever she opened her mouth.

Her fingers twirled against the fuzzy blanket, feeling as though she was touching a cloud- a very fluffy, soft cloud.

Her gaze trailed upwards, and, spilling over her friend's mattress was a small hand, dangling above Eun as the rhythmic cooing of Seyeon's breath filled the quiet room.

Eun sighed heartily, shifting to her side- only to see a sneaker resting an inch away from her face. Crinkling her nose, she retracted her arm from her makeshift bed's coverings, and pushed the item away, soon snuggling down into a bundled-up blanket that served as her pillow.

A mirror that rested upon her dresser was drenched in moonlight, glowing silver like a somehow metal lightbulb, casting a faint whitish hue upon the rest of the room.

Her knees were pressed into her chest, arms wrapped securely around them as she peered into the room- eyelids heavy, yet devoid of an ability to sleep.

Eun's silky black hair was weaved into tangles and knots, framing her face like a bush frames a house, and her hoodie was thrown carelessly on her body, pulled over one shoulder as it struggled to free itself from Eun's body.

Her lips were pinkish and glossy in the early hours of the day, coated by a layer of nearly-dried tears that had run down her face not to long ago, and they shimmered subtly- like an angel in disguise under the soothing rays of the moon.

Her eyes were blacker than the sky that twinkled outside Seyeon's window, and yet, they shone brighter than the stars- filled with tiny suns made from reflected light.

Her pale skin grew ten shades lighter, causing her to look undead with her bruises, cuts, and sickly appearance, but she didn't quite mind- her current concern was falling asleep.

Her bottom lip was streamed by a tiny, silver track; a scar she had gotten forever ago. It wasn't noticeable: it was the kind of scar that you'd have to lean it to notice, or perhaps search for to realize it was there, but it was, hiding within the curve where her lips met her skin.

It must've been about two A.M. for her, and yet, despite the dark rings that hung beneath her eyes, she was wide awake- gaze shifting around the room endlessly.

A vibration shook through her thigh, and her eyebrows pulled together, blinking in confusion as her hand snaked towards it, eyes flickering from Seyeon's shoe to a small fan that was propped against the wall.

Eun's finger's traced the shape of a rectangle in her sweat pants, and she dove into her pocket, fishing out her phone.

Reading the notification quickly, her confusion only became more intense as she unlocked her phone, lips folding inwards.

Unknown Number

Dude did you seriously steal my Pokémon
pajamas again
Oh shit
Wrong number
Read at 3:12 A.M.

Eun scoffed to herself quietly, but before she could put away her phone, it vibrated once again.

Unknown Number

Wait who are you?
you're saved in my contacts as 'Squirrel' and
I have no idea why

'Squirrel?' Eun stifled a chortle, rolling her eyes subtly.

You're just an unknown number for me
Who are you?

You first

Why do you think I'm a 68 year-old man trying to sell you lollipops?

Hoes ain't loyal my guy
Can't trust no body

Very true and I clearly don't trust you
In order to gain my trust, riddle me this
Do you own Spirit Away and is it in your house somewhere

Ofc do you take me for swine?
Spirit Away will remain iconic and stay as a treasure in my cabinet for all of eternity😌

Oh cool right so my name is Eun Choi, my blood type is O, I'm singler than a potato on the side of the road, I'm 19, born and raised in Seoul, I have an older brother, I'm broke, uh, what what would you like to know?

oh
Interesting
I think that's good thanks tho

Who are you again??

Oh I'm Mark Lee
Uh
So I guess
Blood type A, singler than anything to the power of zero, 20 years old, born in Canada and don't you dArE sAy "CaNaDa Eh ?" Or I will not hesitate to decapitate you:D

...

...

CaNaDa Eh?

send me your address and bid goodbye to your family:)

Oh my god you're so sweet

I know:,)

Wait

Yes

Mark

Yes

Mork
...
YOURE MORK

uh
What

THAT GUY
FROM THE BAR
WE WERE HAVING A CONVERSATION ABOUT ME STEALING A SQUIRREL OR SOME SHIT

that explains 'Squirrel' then I guess
But like who??

IDK I WAS REALLY DRUNK AND CALLED YOU MORK
AND LIKE
YOU HAD WHISKEY I THINK
AND
YEAH

oH RIGHT
YOURE THE MARGARITA LADY

YEAH

YEAH

...

...

ok well goodnight

bye bitch<3

Hello:)