new beginnings

Jasmines POV

Today was the day I got to live out my dream and move in with my two best friends emba and tessa. Although we were only 17 years old, we decided to pack up and move to Sydney Australia, where they memories couldn't follow us. Exactly 1 months ago all of our parents were on the way back from their holiday when their plane crashed and they all died. You must be wondering how we're all living together underaged well, emba's uncle lives in Sydney and checks up on us once a week. It's been 12 hours since we arrived in Sydney to start our new lives and were al moved into our little house by the ocean. Hopefully the rest of our life here goes as well as the last 12 hours.

Ruel's POV

Today was Sunday, by far my favourite day of the week, my manager Nate wouldn't bother me because it was my only day off so I could hang out with my friends. Today was especially great because with all of the preparation for my new EP release I have been so busy. Today My Best Friend Louis was over at my house and we were spending the day watching the avengers movies. I was just about to press play on the movie when Louis' voice caught my attention, "ruel, look there are some cute girls moving in next door". I looked over to see what he was talking about and noticed the three girls, one tall, tan brunette in particular. wow. "lets go introduce ourselves" Louis' voice caught me off guard again but I agreed and we were out the door before either of us could say another word.