what's your name?

Jasmines POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table eating some nachos when there was a knock at the door, I got up to go and get it because emba and Tess where clearly not coming to help. When I got to the door I opened it to see 2 boys around my age both tall and both staring at me whilst I try to get a single sentence out of my mouth.

"hi um I think you have the wrong house" was all I could manage and much to my surprise the one with dark brown hair, which was the shorter of the two responded "Your the new people right? We saw you and your friends moving in earlier and thought we should come and introduce ourselves. So if you're one of the new neighbours then we definitely don't have the wrong house."

"umm yes I guess that me then. Sorry give me one minute i'll just go get my roommates, you can come in if you want." I walked away to go and grab Tess and em.

When I walked back into the kitchen with the girls we find the two no named boys sitting at the table chatting to each other.

"ahh ok sorry to keep you waiting i'm back! This is emba" I say pointing to her and then do the same thing introducing them to tess.

The taller blonde boy opens his mouth for the first time. "im ruel" he offers and his friend beside him chimes in saying "im Louis"

"nice to meet you boys. Do you want to stay for lunch, I just made nachos" I ask

Once again ruel responds "uhh yeah that would actually be great thanks but before we do anything else do you mind if you tell us what your name is?". Through this whole conversation i've been so caught up in staring and admiring the 2 boys, mostly the blondie that I haven't even told them what my name is.

"my name's jasmine but you can call me Jas or J or anything you want really I don't care"

"nice to meet you jas. So what's the plan? What are we doing?" Louis continued.

"anything really" I say because it conveniently looks like emba and Tessa forgot how to speak.

"whos up for a day at the beach? You girls clearly haven't been here long but beach days are one of the best parts about living this close to the water." Ruel insisted.

"sounds great"

"im in"

"lets do it"

"hell yeah"

Louis and ruel went back to ruel's house and grabbed their stuff and we did the same at our place before meeting them outside and heading down to the beach.

I had a good feeling about this place and I had a good feeling about ruel.