Enter Regina the bully P2

Ch13

I don't know how to bully people..
And I hate this chapter with all my gut

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM

The Scientist Coldplay

Mulan turned and smiled at the only other person in the room that was sitting on the table.
She stalked forward and placed her arms on the hips before capturing the soft lips she been meaning to kiss the whole day. Emma stood aside and rolled her eyes before clearing her throat making the couple break apart. Before she might have felt awkward but now, she knew the drill with those two.
"I don't want to be a twat blocker, but you guys kill me with your cuteness!"
Aurora laughed and looked at Emma.
"We know"
Emma smiled and sat down. It wasn't long ago since she got together with the other known lesbians of the school, who were Aurora and Mulan. Mulan was an year older while Aurora was in her year, though they never talked before but Emma had seen her around her house, cause Kat. Emma was surprised Aurora was actually a pretty cool chick, a little bit naive and stupid at times but nice and cute. She had recently broken up with Philip and got with Mulan, god knows it went fast but they were both very happy and married, in the sense they were very committed to each other.
"Totally a twat blocker Nolan"
Mulan laughed and took a seat next to Aurora.
"Well excuse me if I want to actually get some work done"
Emma said already with her attention on the book and twirled her pen in one hand. Aurora whined as her girlfriend leaned to Emma to help the blonde with her math homework.
After a while, when they finished and aurora was just painting her nails, Mulan broke the sweet silence.
"I heard about Regina"
Emma shrugged and bit her pen nervously. Aurora was snapped from her daze of singing Nicky minaj and jumped off the table before walked up to Emma.
"Emma are you okay?"
Emma smiled and nodded.
"It's alright Rory, You need more than words to get through me"
Mulan smiled and slapped Emma on the back a little to hard which made Emma flinch.
"That's the attitude Nolan!"
Rory grinned but made a mental note to tell Kat even if the blonde asked why was she even talking to her twin but she would take the chance for Emma.
"Mu, why you don't train Emma?"
Emma gawked and paled not knowing how to react, in the other hand Mulan light up and beamed.
"That's a great idea! You are fantastic at sports Ems you need a little muscle that's all!"
Emma blushed and grinned sheepishly.
"Gee are you sure you don't mind Mulan?"
Mulan shook her head.
"Of course not, I'll be honored to teach you, plus I need a new sparring companion"
Mulan said with a sly wink and Emma felt a rush of excitement.
It wasn't hours later that the group parted ways with a small wave.
"Are you sure you don't want a ride with me Ems?"
Emma nodded.
"Sure, mom is rounding up here and we are having dinner out at Tonys with Kat and Dad"
The couple nodded and waved a last goodbye before leaving for Mulan's black mustang. Emma sighed she still had fifteen minutes to spend. Emma made her way through the deserted halls towards the girls bathroom.
That's when she found her. At first Emma didn't know who it was an just stayed paralyzed looking at the person curled up against the bathroom wall. She was sobbing and had her head tucked between her knees. Emma stood awkwardly, she had been there once, when Regina started bullying her out of the blue.
Emma took a deep breathe and did what he always did.
"You know, the floor is dirty"
Emma said teasingly trying to lighten the mood.
The brunette flinched and slowly looked up revealing she was Regina.
Emma gasped and surprising both ran next to Regina's side.
"Regina... What's wrong what happened?"
Emma hushed worried and Regina gaped.
"What's wrong? Why do you care?"
Emma felt a flare of anger light up at the note of Regina's voice but didn't show it, instead she showed the brunette a full blown smiled and said.
"Because, unlike you, I care about people, even if they are a pain on my ass"
Regina blinked and slowly her eyes were clouded by disgust and Emma swallowed her insecurity about why was that.
"Stay away from me, dont touch me you pathetic nerd"
Emma glared as her anger unleashed.
"What the fuck is your problem? Huh!? You spend half your day staring at me like I'm dinner and then you bully me! And now I try to help! What did I do to deserve this? WHAT THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!"
Regina looked like she had been slapped and Emma might just have cause she let everything go.
Regina bared her teeth and seethed.
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU WHERE BORN!"
Regina shouted and Emma felt her tears gathering. The shout continued as the darkness took over her.