◦•●◉✿ Chapter - 2 ✿◉●•◦

Words- 3345

Vmin in the first part of this chapter 👆

"Do it slowly Taehyung, keep your hands still." A middle aged man was instructing a young man making a muddy vase on a wooden wheel. His name was Park Jihoon, owner of a small pottery shop in a busy street of Gangnam. The boy, who was sitting on a short stool was following his instructions with obedience. The potter spoke again, "Yes, now dig your one finger in and make a hole in the middle."

Another boy, shorter than the first one, came silently from behind and covered the sitting boy's glasses with his palm.

"Jimin, don't." The first boy spoke with annoyance as his hand trembled and the shape of the raw vase bented down.

"Ah! you again, if you don't want to help, then just go away. Let him learn. I don't know why you have no interest in learning our traditional art." Jihoon grunted.

"It's boring dad." Jimin casually said, uncovered his friend Taehyung's eyes and placed himself on an empty wooden stool beside him.

"No it's not ahjussi. It's quite fun." Taehyung defended his friend, seeing the older man's stiff expression but Jimin wasn't planning to back off this soon.

"Hold on bro, you're saying that making these muddy utensils in this ceramic era is fun?" Jimin frowned and threw a question to his father, "I mean how much do you earn with this?"

"Enough to serve you three meals a day." His father rolled his eyes.

"Huh! That's your duty to feed me well, what else old man?"

"You brat, just come here, you need to learn a lesson." Jimin's father took one of his sleepers in his hand and chased to beat his son.

Making Taehyung his shield, Jimin pulled out his tongue to tease his father, which earned him a curse word.

"Calm down ahjussi, it's not good for your blood pressure. Let me speak with him." Taehyung wanted to stop the drama but he couldn't do much since his hands were coated with wet clay.

Jihoon slammed down his sleeper on the floor, angrily and roared looking at his son, "Just see him and learn. He is the same age as you but he knows how to respect elders."

Jimin twisted his mouth and poked Taehyung's waist from behind, he wanted to get out of there, Taehyung got his friend's intention as he knew him very well.

"Ahjussi, it's already eleven. I have to go back home."

"Oh yes Taehyung-ah, you should go home now. We can continue tomorrow."

"Yeah, this will be good. Jimin, let's go." Taehyung said after washing his hands, but Jihoon huffed in response.

"Why are you taking this brat with you? Taehyung-ah my good child, if you keep him in your company, you'll also become like him, rude and hopeless."