𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

A/n

I just wanna thank you all for liking my star and reading this since I dead ass didn't think I wake up to find that 204 people have read my fanfiction but thanks. It's nice to know that some people love Louis Patridge too.

------------------------------

My mom was searching around to find a parking spot since the market was very packed which don't ask me why because it's literally now 9:00 am.  After about 5 minutes she finally found one and got out of the car and headed towards the market. It was very different from the ones from Texas since the ones there were just H-E-B, Kroger, and Randalls. When I looked up I saw big letters that said "Borough Market". I found it very weird that everything was so open out, but my mom seemed to enjoy it.

------------Time Skip---------------

After 2 hours! We finally went home with 4 bags of food and meat that we got from the Market. While I was taking the stuff out of the truck I wondered if that boy was still there from this morning but obviously he wasn't since I'm not living in some fairy tale princess story.

Geez, god really hates me

I got the groceries and set them down on the counter and started putting them away while my mom was doing who knows what, but after I finished I went to my room and finished packing up everything else before my mom yelled at me for being irresponsible which would be fucking stupid but whatever :)

As I was laying down on my bed scrolling through TikTok,  I was wondering how I was gonna get my school stuff for next week since I start school on Monday, which is a freaking pain since I thought I wouldn't have to go to school until 2 more weeks.

"UGHH"

I screamed in my pillow when I realized that because I'm new I have to introduce myself and since I have really bad social anxiety I'm gonna freaking stutter and be weird...

"NOOOOOOOoooooooooo"

*from downstairs

"KaLi WhAtS gOiNg On Up ThErE", my mom said

"UHhh nothing-", I yelled back

CRAP...