NEW CHAPTER

[ Back to Yn (Kali) Pov ]

Yn Pov

After my embarrassing home screen and lock screen situation, I got hungry so I went downstairs.  I usually have to hurry to get something to eat when my mom is home so she won't come in and make me do something, but since she is at work I get to take my time :)

I had already had some Hot Cheetos left from lunch so I just decided to eat that since I'm too lazy to make an actual meal. When I finished I was just gonna throw away the bag but then realized the trash was full even though I dead ass took it out like last night. It was already Monday and the next day was going to be Tuesday so I might as well take the trashcan outside, plus I didn't want my mom bugging me about it and say how unresponsible I am.

As I was taking out the trashcan I was thinking about my favorite anime "Star Align", and how I need a freaking season 2 since they left off a huge ass cliffhanger on the last episode. I probably looked like a lunatic talking to myself but before I was going to stop before anyone sees I notice a figure at the corner of my eye. I quickly looked up to see Louis Patridge staring at me through his window. I didn't know what I should do but before I can make it weird I gave him a quick wave which I got a wave back and a "hey". 

I turned back around since I didn't know what the hell to do next and quickly went inside and ran to my room replaying what just happened.

After a couple of more screams in my pillow, I had noticed I got a message from my phone. I didn't recognize the phone number, but the person who sent me the message did because when I read the message the person already knew my name...

Text Message

098-454-0984

Hey Kali I was wondering if you wanna go to my friend, Stacy Party tomorrow

-------------------

Who the hell is this, I muttered

Text Message

098-454-0984: Hey Kali I was wondering if you wanna go to my friend, Stacy Party tomorrow

Kali: Ummmm who is this?

098-454-0984: Whoops sorry for not telling you first

I'm Louis girlfriend

Emily

Kali: Its ok lmao I was just confused, but what's that you said about a                                                                    party

098-454-0984: Oh yeah, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to my friend Stacy's Party since her parents are out

Kali: On a Tuesday...?

098-454-0984: Yep!

Kali: Uhh sure:)

098-454-0984: Great!

I'll see you tomorrow

Kali: you too...

Conversation Ended

-------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING
WHY DID I SAY YES
MY MOM WOULD NEVER LET ME GO
NOW SHE IS ACTUALLY GONNA EXPECT ME THEIR
IM SOOO FUCKING DUMB

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

After some more and more loud screams in my pillow, I finally relaxed for a little bit wondering why the hell and 11th grader would ask a 9th grader to go to a party. I wasn't sure how I felt about that but one thing for sure was I have to figure out a way to go to that stupid party!

"IM HOME", my mom screamed from downstairs

*GREAT