"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲-, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞"

{Goal- 7:45}- school starts at 8:55

7:00 am

I woke at 7:00 am to take a shower and get dressed. I had already planned out what I was going to wear which was high waisted cargo jeans, a white solid tank top, and an oversized black flannel just in case I won't get dress coded :)

7:30

I grab everything and put it in my backpack, put on my shoes, brush teeth, brush hair, get a snack for during the day because I'm a hungry bitch, and grab lunch money :)

7:40

I have 5 minutes to get to my bus stop, so I hurry out the door and fast walk to the bus stop because there is no way I'm gonna run since that is a second-hand embarrassment and I ain't trying to get anyone see me run :)

7:45

I finally fucking made it to the bus stop and of course im the last one their, but the problem is...

"I DONT KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO SIT"

I guess the good thing about it was nobody was paying attention so I just put my head down and sat at the back of the bus.

I didn't really pay attention to who I was sitting with so when I had sat down I had mumbled "Im literally going to kill myself" , but apparently their was someone  because I heard a laugh right next to me.

I had quickly turn my head to see the fucking exact same guy I saw on Wednesday morning. "he- hey- your the gu- guy i- i saw on Wednsday morning"...

*damn why did I fucking stutter

"yeah i saw you too, and your mom who yelled at you to get in the car", he replied back smiling

*NOOOO WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO REMEBER THAT

"oh heh-, uhh- cool?"

*what the hell are doing, why did you say it like its a question!!!!!!

"Umm... are you sick or something, your face is really red"

"Oh wh..what, Oh n-no I'm not"

"oh ok..."

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲-, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞", he said smirking

"Oh, My name is Kali Flores (YN)", I said returning back a smirk but before he can say anything else the bus drove over a big bump on the road which made both of our heads hit each other.

"OW ", we both said 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry", I said like a dumb idiot

"ha its okay", he said while rubbing his forehead

*Dang...he is very cute

After a while we just sat their in silence, It was kinda weird I'm not gonna lie although he was about to say something to me when all of a sudden the bus stopped and we were at school. I grabbed by backpack and and waited till it was our turn to get out of our seats.

"he-hey...wait up", he yelled back

"uh okay', I said while laughing 

"So are you new or somethi-", he tried to say until he was cutoff

*Omg my god we really need to stop getting cut off

"Hey babe", said a girl who was really pretty

I was very confused on who she was talking to until she started walking towards us. It was when then I realized the "babe" she was referring to was infact the cute boy Louis Patridge.

OF FUCKING COURSE HE HAS A HOT ASS GIRLFRIEND.

"Oh hey", he responded while putting his arm around her shoulder

"Ummm who she?", she asked in disgust like she never seen a bad bitch before

*Great a fucking stereotypical bitch. THANK YOU GOD

"Her?, oh she just a new friend i made on the bus...right Kali"

"Um yes new friend"

* GREAT FRIEND< LIKE WHAT THE HELL

* what the hell was i thinking anyway, this isn't some fucking fanfiction fairytale!!!

* God damn I'm so fucking stupid!!!

* I rely to much on my imagination!!!

*BELL RINGS*

"Well bye Kali Flores", Louis said while waving a goodbye to me

"Uh bye Louis Patridge", I said dumbfoundly

Im a official going to be killing myself from second hand embarrassment!