Pain Pain and More Pain

Gabby and Kay sobbed violently as Mitchell took turns slicing them up like meat. The pain was horrible, like nothing Kay had ever felt before. Certainly something she'd never forget. If she ever got out of here that is. If her plan didn't work then it was all up to Hotch and the gang to find her. To bad she'd probably be dead. But Kay was less worried about death and more worried about what would happen to Hotch. If Hotch really did care about her the way people think she did, and the way Kay was beginning to think he did, then this was going to tear him apart. The last thing they had done was fight. That was going to kill him. Hotch didn't deserve to hurt any more. He was a good person who tried hard to have a family, raise his son, and catch bad guys. What does he get for his efforts? Pain. Pain, pain, and more pain.

Him and Jack just need to be happy. Kay's heart fluttered despite the pain. She had so been hoping she'd get to meet the infamous Jack. She wanted to meet Will and Henry too. J.J. told her will was from New Orleans like her. It'd be nice to talk to someone who sounded like her for once. She remembered the way Hotchs lips used to quirk up when her accent slipped. Kay just thought it was embarrassing but at least Hotch liked it.

There'd been a rumor going around that David was dating Erin and to be honest you were convinced it was true. There was some pretty convincing evidence against them. Like when Garcia and Reid went to the Doctor Who convention and saw Rossi and Erin come from the same Hotel not long after each other. Kay was surprised to find her mind drifting was an excellent distraction from the pain of Mitchell's knife. Some of the cuts were thin and healed fast but others would surely leave terrible scars. But scars were the least of her worries of course.

Soon Mitchell grew tired and threw them back into their room. Her and Gabby were quick to clean themselves up with the towels and their discarded and torn shirts. They needed to get some sleep quickly because they would need to be awake when Mitchell brought them food. They slept closer to the door so they would be ready and they put there plan into action. They were either going to escape or die.

..............................................................................................................................

"Yes sir there are storage containers in that district and there are are general apartments and such but I need more specifics," Garcia said.

"It'll have to be very secluded so it could possibly be in the woods. Are there any woods in that area Garcia?" Rossi asked.

They heard the fast clicking of keys and a beep, "Yes that would be a Churnek Forest."

"Garcia can you get a satellite picture, we need to know if there is a building in there," Hotch rushed.

More clicking. "Yes! Oh my gosh you guys is this where they're keeping my baby?" Garcia asked.

"Yes, Let's go," Hotch grabbed his jacket and bolted towards the door.

YOU GUYS WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED. 

We only have a couple chapters left till the end. I have a few ideas for the second one but it won't be up for a while :( It'll be good tho I promise. -Jet