Chapter Thirty

I stared at him with my mouth hanging open.

How did an alien even hear about the mile high club? Clearly he had been researching things on his own. I wondered what else he had been looking in to. Did they even have access to the internet? Did they know how to google? I coughed, hiding my laugh. The plane had taken off and we were now coasting thousands of miles above ground.

"You are absolutely awful." I teased him, shaking my head. There was no way in hell that was going to happen on this plane with the military personnel watching us at all times.

Hell, there was probably cameras in the bathroom. I shivered just thinking about it.

Kade narrowed his blue eyes at me and stood, tilting his head slightly in the direction he wanted me to follow him. I balked, staring at him in utter shock.

"What are you doing?" I all but hissed, scrambling to follow after him. He was already halfway down the aisle. The woman from before was still behind the curtain the flight attendants used.

Kade disappeared into the bathroom and I hesitated outside the door.

Before I could react, his hand snaked out of the door and dragged me through, so quickly that I fell onto his chest. He shut the door tightly behind us. I laughed quietly into his chest.

"You are ridiculous. There's hardly any space in here to move, you're taking up the whole room." I laughed again, leaning back to look him in the eyes.

Kade stared down at me hungrily and before I could say anything else, he captured my mouth in a heated kiss. He reached down, grabbing me by my upper thighs and lifting me up so that my legs were wrapped around his torso. Kade kissed me harder, pressing me against the bathroom wall as he ran his hands over my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nipped his lip, causing him to growl into my neck.

I shivered against him, enjoying the proximity between us. I broke away and grazed my teeth against my mark on his neck. Kade groaned beneath my mouth, looking down at me with a wicked smile on his face.

"I want nothing more than to have my way with you but it seems we may have company. Perhaps we shall join this prestigious club another time." Kade kissed my lips and then my throat before letting go of my legs, causing me to slide down his body. I nearly groaned at the friction but knew if I did that we may never leave this bathroom.

I unlocked the door and stepped out, looking around sheepishly. To my horror, I locked eyes with the flight attendant, who was clearly looking for Kade and I. I walked back towards my seat, smoothing out my hair and adjusting my clothes.

Hell, we might as well have joined the mile high club with the judgemental look I was getting from the woman in front of us. I glared back, throwing myself back into my seat as Kade slid in beside me, still sporting his mischievous grin. I narrowed my eyes at him.

I was now going to be unable to think about anything besides his mouth on me for the rest of the flight. And by his smug expression, he totally knew it, too.

I took a big sip of my sprite, hoping to take my mind off of my skin that was now aching for his touch. Damn heat.

Instead, I spat it right back into the cup, spluttering as I tried to get the taste off of my tongue. It tasted like straight up chemicals.

"Did they just try to poison me?" I growled out, unsure of what the hell just happened.

Kade chuckled. "No, I would have sensed it. It would have never neared that pretty mouth of yours. However, I was surprised you asked for that processed human drink. Your tastebuds have changed, Princess. Our people do not enjoy food and drink that are unnatural."