Chapter 12

"It's time to end this," Peter says to the group of heroes that are now standing on the quantum tunnel. "We each have our teams and are assigned stones. Everyone ready?"

Peter looks around at everyone who looks as determined as he is. Natasha grins cheekily and says.

"See you in a minute."

Peter grins at her and looks over to Hank Pym who's manning the quantum tunnel controls. Hank and Peter make eye contact and Peter gives a curt nod. They were ready. Hank presses a button on the control panel. The quantum tunnel whirs to life, Peter feels his helmet go around his head and he takes a deep breath as he gets sucked into the quantum realm.

Peter balanced himself as he looked around New York. It was in shambles, unsurprisingly considering the alien invasion currently happening. The group's quantum suits retracted into their watches revealing Hope and Scott in their hero suits with Peter and Tony in civilian clothes.

"Everyone good?" He heard Tony ask.

"Yeah, we're good Iron-Man," Scott said eliciting an eye roll from Hope. Peter turned to Tony.

"We need to start making our way to the tower," Peter said. Tony and the others nodded. Tony tapped the arc reactor on his chest and his new nano tech covered him in the new sleeker armor. Peter was wearing a backpack that the Iron-Spider suit was in, well, the suit was the backpack.

Peter pulled the straps as tight as they could go and felt the suit begin to cover him from head to toe.

"Thanks for the new suit, Tony," Peter said.

"No problem. You think you could cling on to my back kid?" Tony asked, Peter, nodded.

Peter climbed onto Tony's back while Hope and Scott shrank and landed on Peter's shoulder.

"Everyone comfortable?" Tony asked.

"Everything's good here," Hope said. Tony nodded and turned on his thrusters. They flew for a good three minutes until they landed on a building next to Stark Tower.

"Hey look, Tony, there you are!" Peter said, pointing to past Tony Stark and the other five past Avengers in front of Loki.

"That's our cue," Tony responded and flew into a broken window of Stark tower silently and hid behind a wall.

"If it's all the same to you." Peter hears Loki say to past Tony. "I'll have that drink now."

"Alright get him on his feet. We can stand all around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up." 2012 Tony says walking off.

"Wow, that suit did nothing for Roger's ass," Tony said casually. Peter has to stifle a chuckle.

"I think he looks great in Iron-Man," Scott says from Peter's shoulder. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass."

"Really Scott?" Hope says dryly.

"Who gets the magic wand?" 2012 Natasha asks, holding the scepter.

"STRIKE teams coming to secure it." 2012 Steve responds.

The elevator in front of them beeps and starts to open. Peter and Tony move out of the STRIKE team's line of sight by moving on the other side of the wall behind an end table with an Iron-Man helmet on it. "We can take that off your hands." One of the STRIKE team members says.

"By all means." 2012 Natasha responds handing him the scepter. "Careful with that thing." She warns while walking towards Clint.

"Yeah, unless you want to get your mind erased. And not in a fun way." 2012 Clint adds.