- 2 -

The flight back to Seoul was a long one. I felt extremely exhausted since I couldn't sleep at all on the plane. I kept thinking back to the night I ran into Hyunjin. His voice kept haunting me every time of the day. Although it was clear that my phone screen cracked because of the fall and it needs to be repaired but I can't bear to call him. Thinking back to that night, it wasn't actually his fault that my phone fell. I was the one who stopped on the busy sidewalk after all.

I haven't told anyone yet about it, not even my two best friends. But I couldn't hold it anymore when Chris picked me up from the airport and he kept talking about how insane was Hyunjin at the Olympic. Of course he knew, he never missed any kind of sport event and it was a pretty big thing that Hyunjin could make it to the top eight of the Olympic Game.

"I don't even know why he dared to do that? Didn't he know that there was a lifeguard who's in charge for that?!" Chris ranted out with his eyes focused on the road. "He let a chance to get a gold medal slipped just like that."

"Maybe he has his reason, Chris." I muttered.

"Yeah, you got a point. I just wished he could have rethink about the choices he made." Chris said calmly. I guess he knew that I was too exhausted to hear his rant and he was being a bit out of the line.

"You sounded like my parents talking about me." I chuckled. Honestly that's the truth, my parents wished that I didn't choose this path of life.

They always wanted me to choose the same path as my older brothers. Yes, I have two older brothers. The first one was Park Hyun-ki or his english name was Ethan Park a successful lawyer, married to a beautiful conglomerate who happened to be a model too and they have two beautiful daughters. The second one was Park Chin-Hwa or his english name was Jesse and just like his name, among us three he is the wealthiest, he got his own business going on and it has been a success story. Even though he hasn't got married yet, he got women falling head over heels for him.

No matter how hard I tried to fulfill what my parents wanted, it wasn't enough for them and I felt tired. Like that time when I told them I got accepted into Seoul National University for electrical undergraduate program and they went ballistic about it. They told me I should have aim for higher ranking universities even though most of them were abroad.

"Haven, are you okay?" Chris asked, waving his hand in front of my face. I woke up from my own thoughts and back to the reality.

"I'm fine." I simply answered him.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" His tone was really reassuring and I could not handle it anymore. I have to tell someone about this.

"I ran into Hwang Hyunjin right after the event, right after my manager called me and told me that my boss wanted me to interview him. But I was too exhausted to process everything happened that night. My manager kept on pestering me about it, he even called Hyunjin's coach so I could at least got his contact or I don't know, anything for the juicy news." Everything flowed out of my mouth just like that. "The funny thing was, Hwang Hyunjin gave me his phone number that night."

"He what?!?!" He stopped the car in halt on the side of the road. "Then, what's the problem? You can call him and maybe earn an exclusive interview, but that if you wanted to."

"I can't, it must have been harsh for him to face his lost. I can't just act like I really care about him when it's all just an act to get the interview." It was great to finally let it out to someone else.

"Let me tell you this, you're a journalist. You don't have to tell everything that you got from the interview. You can make it seemed like someone is a good person or a bad person." He pointed out. "It's not like everything that the media said was the truth anyway, you're such a slow learner, aren't you?" He let out a laugh.