- 6 -

After meeting Hyunjin yesterday, I felt a few weights lifted from my chest. When he said yes to the interview, I was beyond ecstatic. We agreed on doing the interview today after I finished working. He offered to pick me up at the office but I told him that it won't be necessary and we could just meet somewhere. He was okay with it although he seemed to be wondering why I didn't want to accept the offer.

"Ms. Park, how far are you on the Hwang Hyunjin's article?" Mr. Jeong approached my desk with a serious look on his face.

"I'm still working on it, I tried to reach through his manager and his coach but both said Mr. Hwang didn't want any kind of interview at the moment. After work I'll be going to the arena he practices at, since his coach said he will be there today." Did I just lie to my boss? I mean not all of it was a lie, Hyunjin told me to meet him at the arena since he has to meet his coach and his coach did told me that also. I just hope I won't meet his coach today, that guy knew who am I and how I looked like. I can't risk this chance.

"Remember, if by the end of the week you don't submit any article about it, then I'll be handing it to Ms. Ryu." He said while eyeing Ms. Ryu's desk which was right in front of me. She wasn't there though and I bet Mr. Jeong hasn't told her yet about it.

"I'll make sure to do it, Mr. Jeong." I said.

Before he left my desk he fist bump the air with his hands and said, "Fighting Ms. Park!" Yes, my boss always does that to every person in our team. Although sometimes he could be serious and mean, most of the time he's just this goofy and fun guy.

I continued to do my job for the day. It was pretty boring, I had to proofread four articles with a deadline by the end of today. Spending hours in front of the computer made my eyes hurt so bad. Just the first month working here I had to go to the eye doctor and came back with the news that I had to wear glasses. At first I used it everywhere I go, but now I prefer using contact lenses if it wasn't for work or when I'm at home.

My mom was mad when she found out about me wearing a glasses. She blamed me for making me wrong decisions such as choosing this career path instead of being an engineer. It's like a never ending story with my mom when it comes to the choices I made.

I heard my phone vibrated on my desk. It was upside down so I couldn't see from what app the notification I just got. I looked around the room to check if everyone was focused on their works. There were only a few people in the room, some has gone out for a meeting, some probably out interviewing or do some research in the library downstairs.

I flipped my phone and pushed the home button. The screen slowly lit up because of the gesture. I looked at the notification on the screen. It was Hyunjin sending me a photo with the caption 'look who I just met'. I immediately opened the notification, curious to see who it might be.

Oh my god. He did not just send me that. It was a selfie of him and Kim Seungmin, the new pitcher of Kia Tigers. Kim Seungmin used to play for SK Wyverns for three years, then he moved to Tigers right before last year's season started. My second brother was a huge fan of Kim Seungmin ever since his debut in the national baseball championship as the pitcher of Wyverns. He is this young and very talented player. I became a huge fan of his because of my brother, although he wasn't in the team that I supported, but I admitted his talent. Then when the news blew up about his transfer, I was over the moon.

Just yesterday Hyunjin and I had a conversation about it. He noticed that I had Kia Tigers logo on my phone case, then he asked me if I'm a fan. Then we ended up talking about it for an hour before we went home. I mentioned about how I'm such a huge fan of Kim Seungmin, then he told me he could get a selfie with him by today. I didn't think he would actually do it.