Chapter One

Picture of Peaches on the side!

*twelve years later*

The sound of a door slamming shut, crying toddlers, crying infants, complaining preteens, fill the huge warehouse basement. Yep, this is where they took me and about seven other kids that night. An old abandoned warehouse fifteen miles out of town. No one would suspect to look that far out of our little town. Wrong actually, the warehouse has been searched many times. But all of us are forced to hide in the woods behind the building. I know what you're thinking, "why not just run away?", it's not that simple. The Gang has eyes everywhere, growing bigger by the second. Every boy at the age of 17 is taken into The Gang. Forced to obey and do everything of the people who tore them away from their families. Forced to boss around, hurt, and rape the girls they've came to love down here. Yes, I said rape. Why do you think there are infants down here? No person in their right kind would kiddnap a baby. The members use us girls. Their own personal pleasure is why there are twelve year olds down here with one, two, maybe three children of her own. Me? No, I have no kids. The members that come and drag me up the stairs in the middle of the night, happened to put me birth control pills. I'm their favorite I'm guessing. I'm usually the one they take. Me or Akiko. Akiko is my best friend. She was brought in about a year after me. She's only fourteen, two years younger than me, but down here, in the musty old basement we now call home, you take all the friends you can get.

The door above the stairs opens, then slams shut, almost in the same second. Foot steps come down the metal stairs as JayJay comes, holding Akiko by her arms. They are pinned behind her back, her layered black hair a complete mess, tears staining her cheeks. The normal milk chocolate of her eyes turn dark and I can't help but tear up at the sight. I run to her as fast as I can and she collapses into my arms. I turn my focus to JayJay, he used to be one of us. Three weeks ago he turned 17, being forced upstairs with the rest of The Gang. JayJay was my best friend, before everything happened. I look up at him through my eyelashes, knowing he remembers him and I.

"Don't look at me like that, Peaches. I didn't do it. One of the other men did. I just brought her back." Is all he sternly says before turning on his heels and exiting. JayJay isn't a bad guy, he's a good guy who is being turned bad.

"It was horrible" Akiko sobs as I lead her to the pallet of blankets for us on the floor. "I was tied down. One of those weird fetish guys this time. He slammed into me so many times that I lost count with just pure hatred for me. He called me a nasty slut and whore for sleeping with someone other than him. I was gagged and everything" she cries as the other girls and I try to calm her down. This is how it goes. The men come, choose who they want, then we are used, beaten, then brought back here for what's left. The mental break down. It happens to all of us. Once we are brought back, everything they call us and say to us, sinks into our mind, making it explode. I put my arm around her and hold her close.

"Ssshhh. It will be okay." I sooth and she shakes her head.

"No. It won't." She sobs and I make her lay down.

"Get some sleep." I say softly and she doesn't have to be told twice. She goes to sleep the second her whole body hits the pallet. I stand and my back hits a body. I instantly turn my head to look up at Dan. His dark blue eyes stare into me as he steps closer.

"Hey, Peaches" he says and I step to the side.

"Hello, Dan" I respond and start to walk to the other side where all the babies are held. The sight of Dan made me sick, I had to get away from him. I get to the 'nursery' as us kids call it. It's more like a bunch of pallets with pillows formed around them to make a wall. I step over the wall and pick up one of the baby girls and hold her  against my chest. Her mom is twelve, most likely upstairs, suffering the same fate as Akiko. I jump slightly as arms wrap tightly around my waist and someone blows in my ear 

"You look hot holding that baby. You know, maybe when I get to part of The Gang, we can make one" Dan whispers in my ear and I set down the child.

"Dan, I'm going to say this as nicely as I can. I will never want to sleep with you. Never. Yes you then seventeen in a week, but I will treat you like all the other men that fuck me every other night. I will fight and fight, until I'm almost asleep where I'm a complete bore to you" I state and walk quickly away from him.

"That's not what you do for Jayjay!" He responds and I can feel him smirking with those full, soon to be bloody lips. I storm back to him, balling hands into fists and swinging. My fist connects perfectly with his jaw and he grabs it before he falls to the floor.

"You know nothing about JayJay and me." I hiss and he grabs my wrists, pulling me to his chest. His face gets inches from mine and I feel compelled to bite his lip.

"Just wait, Peaches. The second I'm allowed to, I'm going to fuck that tight body of yours until you can't take it. And for once in your life, you'll actually enjoy it." He whispers sternly and throws my wrists down and storms away to ice his lip.