Four

CW! Slurs (only one tho, sorry)

I kissed him.

Almost immediately, he pulled away and pushed me away from him. He wiped his mouth and looked at me with a murderous look in his eyes.

"Why the hell did you do that!?" He asked furiously, shit, maybe I took it a little too far.

My eyes grimes with tears, "I-I" I stuttered.
"Well!? Spill it it out!" He screamed at me. Now tears were running down my face like an overflowing waterfall(is that even possible?). He sighed angrily, "forget it, I don't need to know, because you'll never see me ever again."
"I just wanted to say that I liked you!" I screamed. He froze. I continued, "I have liked you since the day I have met you... I wanted to confess, because it was getting hard to ignore it! It was intense at first, so now it's overflowing in me! I like you! Okay!?"

I sat down on the forest floor, sobbing. I felt a hand on my back. I sniffled and looked up at Zanis. He had a warm, kind, and understanding smile on his face that I loved so much. Maybe he gets what I'm sa-

*splash*

I was stoped mid thought by him pushing me into the river next to us, bashing my head against a rock. I looked up, surprised. Zanis had a sneer on his face.

"Did you really ever think I would like you!?" He screamed at me, "you are ugly! You are worthless! You don't deserve to be a demon! Hell, you don't even deserve to LIVE!" His words hit me like a wreaking ball. By now I could feel blood running down the side of my head. "And after you just put you freakish lips on mine, you think that I would actually stay around with a f*ggot like YOU!?" Tears we're streaming down my face, "don't touch me ever again! Don't come near me ever again! But that won't be a problem, because you will never see me ever again!" He teleported away.

And I was alone.

In both ways, now.

I broke down, sobbing on the ground, with my head caked with blood. I used my magic to fix it. But it didn't make me feel any better. I was alone.

-$#@FLASHBACK OVER@#$-

Zanis roar brought me back from that horrible memory. I looked at my katanas, caked with his blood, then back at ,Abel, who had a very shocked look on her face. I needed to focus.

While Zanis worked on regenerating, I had not choice but to banish him. I pulled out my Pinetree journal, Grunkle Ford gaped at it, a thousand questions rolling through his mind. Mabel looked at it curiosity. I flipped it open and turned to the banishing page. I turn to the banishing spell, and begin to read aloud. As I read, Zanis is confined in a magic circle, unable to get out.

"No! Don't do this!" He screamed. If I wouldn't have known better, I would have thought that he was actually terrified. But I'm not that stupid. He finds his way out of all messes. I know he will, and he knows that to."
"I'm sorry." I whisper. I begin to read the spell.

"Sraey dnasuoht a rof reffus lliw yeht erehw nevaeh fo sffilc tsehgirb eht ot nomed luof siht hsinad ot rewop ruoy fo emos mialc I ltoloxa!!!"

White chains wrap themselves around Zanis. The last thing I hear from him is a scream.

I turn around, and snap the book closed and tuck it in my vest like it was nothing and I had done this a thousand times before. And I actually had, so...

Mabel bolts towards me and tackles me in a hug. She says a thousand things that I can't make out, probably like I love you or something. I glance at Grunkle Ford, who has a look on his face that says we need to talk.

We walk back to the shack and hand him a note that's says that I made my own journal and no he cannot see it. I walk up to my room and call bill. I told him about everything that happened, and he was impressed. When we were done talking, I walked over and immediately fell asleep.

👓Grunkle fords pov👓

I don't know what that kid is hiding, but I'm going to figure it out, by whatever means necessary. I walk down to my lab and go to a cage in the corner. It holds a pack of demon wolves that became unstable. If this is what it takes to figure out what dipper is hiding, then it's worth it.

I will release them tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________
Dun dun duuun! Hope you liked this chapter of my story if you can please follow me so that you can be updated whenever new chapters are released! Thanks, byeee!

Reality is a bitch
The universe is trolling us
Buy gold byeee
(Idk where I saw this but if you made this or know who made this please notify me so I can give them credit for making this, thanks!)