Six

Dippers POV

I was snuggling with bill, he was so warm, so soft, I wanted this moment to last forever. But then I heard their voices.
"Dipper! Dippeeer!" I hear Mabel call
"Dipper I'm sorry! Just, please come out! Please!?" Ford yelled. I had calmed down after our fight, so I change out of my demon form and into my "regular" clothes. Ugh, these clothes were so uncomfortable. I just wanted to be back in my suit. But of course, I couldn't. I sighed, and stood up, waking up bill. He looked up at me groggily and I whispered to him that my family was looking for me so I had to go. He quietly nodded his head, and I stepped out from behind the pine tree, facing Mabel, Stan, and Ford. Mabel came barreling at me. She slammed me into a hug, and we both fell to the ground as all the air was knocked out of me.
"Oh my gosh dipper we found you! Are you ok!?" She asked through tears. Wait-how long was I asleep?
"Um, Mabel? How long was I gone?" She looked up at me, confused.
"Y-you left yesterday... you were gone all night." She buried her head in my chest.
"Oh, I'm sorry Mabel, I must have fallen asleep." I mumbled. I looked up at Stan, who had a soft smile on his face, the at Ford. Ford and I locked eyes for just a moment, then he turned his head away.
"L-look, um , dipper. I'm sorry for how I acted. I-I" he said
"No no, it's fine," he looked up at me, surprised, I continued, "I shouldn't have run away like that. It's my fault." He smiled softly, and I smiled back. I pried Mabel off of me, but I could only get her off on some parts. She was still clinging to my arm. I chuckled a little. I looked back, and saw bill staring at us from behind a tree.
'Bill, you have got to work on your stalking." I telepathically said to him
'Wh-what!? How could you see me!? I-I'm a great stalker!!!' I could see his face scrunch up in shock and confusion of how I could possibly see the greatest camouflaged all powerful dorito.
'Yeaah, sure you are. What are you doing?'
'I'm walking you home!' Bill said defensively. I rolled my eyes.
'Ha ha'

GRRRRRRRRR

I frozen. In front of me, was something that I could recognize easily, no matter how old I was. It was a pack of demon wolves. But why were they growling at us? Unless...
They are unstable.
This is bad. Unstable demon wolves are incredibly dangerous! Who knows what they might-
My thoughts were cut off by Mabels scream. She was being attacked! One of the wolves had her arm in its mouth. I have to save her! I started to run towards her!
"Mabel!" I screamed. But a wolf jumped on my back, stopping me from getting any closer to her. I snarled, and clamped it's jaw around my shoulder and bit hard, sinking it's teeth into my flesh, making contact with my shoulder blade bone. I screamed the loudest scream that I have ever made. Black dots started to cloud my vision. I was going to pass out! No! I need to save Mabel!
"Dipper!" I hear Grunkle Stan yell. He started running to me, but the entire pack had already circled them. Grunkle Ford looked like he was in deep thought, so I went into his thoughts to see what was happening in there.
No no no! What have I done!? What did he do? I should have never released these wolves! This was a really bad idea! And now everyone is going to die because of me! Wait, HE released the wolves!? That! THAT SON OF A- no, I need to focus. I had no other choice...

I turned into first state...

____________________________________________________________

OoOoOoOh! Cliffhanger... I know that I hate when other people do this but I want to see your guy's reactions. Welp! See you in the next chapter!

Reality is a bitch
The universe is trolling us
Buy gold, byeee

-your sucky author