||before We start||

Y/n morowThe girl who brings misfortune

Y/n morow
The girl who brings misfortune.

Name
Y/n M/n morow

Age
12

Looks

She has black hair and beautiful crimson eyes, and her teeth are abnormally sharp, like a vampire. she wears a t-shirt that's tucked in and wears a plaid red skirt. She has black thigh high stocking that are a bit see-through and some black platforms on. Sometime when she feels like it she's wears a hoodie with bunny ears.

Personality

She is pretty childish and can be mature at times, she's innocent and sweet and doesn't have a bad side. People mistake her for being a demon, or a monster due to her abnormally colored eyes which makes her upset. She's a kind person who can forgive anyone but she hates when they are a liar.

Things you need to know

Y/n is a not a official member of the troupe, but still has a tattoo of a spider, with the number 0 on it. The troupe decided to put a zero on it because she was special, and wasn't like any of the others. She already learned nen when she was 4, and since she's still improving the troupe believes she will becomes the strongest out of all of them when it comes to nen.

Nen abilitys and her weapons

She has a sythe she makes out of nen that's all black, the handle has a rose design on it and the blade glows red. Her nen and sailva is actually poison so she can lick her weapons to poison them, so when she cuts someone they will be poisoned. It's a poison that even the zoldycks can't withstand.

She also has a bow. Her bow is black with her name carved in it and it has a rose design on it. Her arrows also are black with a rose design on it and she licks her arrows to poison them.

She has abnormally sharp nails and teeth, so when she scratches or bites you she can poison you with her nen.

She can make a compass out of her nen with let's her find whoever she wants to as long as she has a name or face or DNA.

She can also hypnotize people and after she's finished with them they get poisoned and die in 24 hours.

Agility: great
Stamina: not the best
Strength: pretty good

She can run pretty fast and jump pretty high, but her stamina isn't very good.

Example of her:
(I did not draw this, credit goes to the person who published this drawing)

Example of her:(I did not draw this, credit goes to the person who published this drawing)