||Chapter 3|| Starting

||Y/n pov||

I go looking for gon when I hear his voice. I look to my right and see gon with a fat man, spitting out orange juice. "Hey y/n!" Gon waves at me. I wave back. "Why are you guys spitting out drinks?" "Gon Says there something in it." Kurapika gestures to the Fatah holding the orange juice. "Hey, let me see that orange juice.." I say. The fat man hands me some juice. "Well, it's pretty suspicious that you have so much orange juice, Mr...." The fat man gives me a look that looks like he's angry? "Oh really? Yeah, I just like to make friends, hehe..." He says. "Oh by the way, I'm tonpa!" "I'm y/n...." I smell the drink and I smell laxatives. "By the way tonpa, why are you trying to give my friends laxatives?" "E-ehh? What do you mean?" He says sheepishly. "I'm not stupid tonpa.... you know Hisoka?" "Y-yes.... The clown?" "Yeah.... he's my brother. Now leave before something bad happens..." He walks away annoyed.

"That's your brother?!" All of there jaws drop to the floor. "Yep! He's not as bad as he seems!"

We stop  talking when suddenly we hear a bell ringing.

The wall lifts up and we see a man with a purple suit.

"I apologize for the delay. Thank you for waiting."

"The entry period for hunter applicants was officially closed."

"So with no further ado,"

"The hunter exam will now begin."

"And before we start, remember, if your short on luck or ability you may exit. If you wish to stay i kindly ask of you to follow me. For the rest of you, kindly exit through the elevator located behind you."

            ........    silence    .......
            ........ No one left.......

"Right then, very well. All 404 applicants will now participate in phase one"

 All 404 applicants will now participate in phase one"