1.Sweet words of envy

The world swelled with happiness when Dora was born as if everyone's woes went away, I was quickly forgotten with them, just able to walk I saw her she was a very beautiful baby. As I grew older the world seemed to forget I was there, I was only known as Dora's older cousin, all everyone ever did was compare her to me. She was like a child prodigy while I was nothing, just a failure, I didn't tie the family together, it was Dora. No one really knew Diego Marquez, only Dora Marquez.

   I still remember that day, the day was clear, I was at Dora's house since my parents loved her more than me. I went outside into a place full of trees, no one was there to bother me, or so I thought until I saw a flash of orange. The next thing in knew a fox was on top of me, 'cute'  I thought, he said he was here to steal something but I had nothing, so we just sat there. I really don't know why but I just casually started a conversation to this kid I didn't know," hey, who are you" it sounded free, I was a curious kid.

    I remember he stated, " I'm just Swiper, why do you want to know I tried to steal your stuff", I wasn't scared he just gave me a good vibe, or was it child stupidity. "I really don't care, I'm Diego" last names shouldn't be said, I never use that to ever introduce my self or everyone would bring her up. "That's a cool name, do you like Pokemon", I giggled, what idiot doesn't like Pokemon.

     From there, we started meeting each other every time I went to Dora's house which was obviously often. When i turned 4 , I asked him this, " why do you steal things from people", it was blunt and it obviously was serious to him, but I was a stupid kid like anyone else, he was just a year older than me." ah well, I don't have a lot of toys so I steal things", swiper was just poor living with his grand mom he didn't have much so he stole to get by and to play, he was just a kid like anyone else.