Chapter 1

TRIGGER WARNING

abusive thoughts ?

anyways lets start.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

*uhg shut the fuck up..*

I slowly sit up on my bed looking down and seeing my body.. I immediately shut my eyes and tilt my head up.

*..what a great start.*

I get up and shut off my alarm clock on the other side of the room, I do this so to make sure I actually get out of bed. I slowly walk to my door being as quiet as I can I don't want to wake up either of my parents, I I tip toe to the downstairs bathroom so I don't have to worry too much about being loud and waking up the rest of the house. I get to the bathroom keeping my head down not wanting to look in the mirror and seeing this body.. I brush my teeth and tip toe back up to my room. I wanted to get changed before I did my hair because I would have to look in the mirror for that. so I quietly go back upstairs to my room and get changed into my uniform.

 It was a Monday so we didn't have hero training which means I could wear my binder for the whole day. I get into my uniform pack up a few little things into my school bag and headed off to school. I wasn't feeling very hungry that morning so I didn't bother eating.

 I listened to music while I was walking to U.A. I get to class and I see Iida and Uraraka talking then I noticed Bakugou and Kirishima talking over in the corner  they stayed in the dorms over the weekend so it made sense that they were there a little earlier then usual. I plaster on a smile and walk over to them.

"hey guys!"

"ugh Dunce face.." Bakugou grumbled 

*rude much*

"oh hey Denki! your a little early today?" Kiri replied

*he's right.. I wanted to get out of that house as fast as I could."

"oh- I didn't really noticed today.. I guess I was just faster at getting ready this morning!"

"haha, so how was that dinner with your parents this weekend?" Kirishima asked

*it was shit*

"It was actually really nice, it was great to see my parents again! how was yours did you do anything interesting?" I said trying to change the topic quickly

"hey Dunce face how come we have never met your parents before?!" Bakugou questioned 

*fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck*

"yeah now that I think of it we have met every Bakusquad members parent except yours.." Kirishima added

I tensed up and Bakugou noticed he gave me a weird look.. could feel my palms heat up and get a little sweaty

 "I- um.. I don't really live very close to UA plus my parents are usually working that's why I stay in the dorms on the weekend most of the time" I blurt out

"ohh, well we should arrange something so we can meet them sometime!!" Kirishima said

"yeah definitely.." I say

I relaxed again I looked back at Bakugou I could tell he didn't believe me, I needed to be more carful.. he cant know about what's going on at home. I mean its not like he would considering he probably hates me..

suddenly I feel a lot of pressure placed on my shoulders. just feeling someone touch me made my flinch and I immediately went to hold my breath I tense up again and feel like I'm gonna be sick to my stomach of anxiety.