𝚘𝚑 𝚁𝙴𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢

bucky's pov
*crying*
"Steeeeve. you go" I said, lifelessly.
"No buck. I've done for the past week. I'm exhausted" he said, his voice muffled. I let out a loud groan and got out of bed.
"Come on Pegster. You gotta stop crying. it's getting old now" I joked. I changed her diaper but she still kept on crying.
"uggghhh" I went into our room. "Steve. Steve wake up. she's hungry"
"Why do you not like making formula. you always do it when I'm not here"
"i don't know"
Steve groaned and took Peggy -who was still crying- out my hands and went downstairs. It was currently 1 33am. I went back to sleep once I heard Peggy calm down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and went to the bathroom then went down to the gym. well...I tried to but I had no energy so I slept on the couch.

"Bucky. Bucky wake up" I woke up and moved a strand of hair that was covering my eyes. "Bucky look at what Peggy is doing" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"What. What's she doing" I asked. He started chuckling. "Nothing. I just wanted you to wake up"
"STEEEVE" I shouted, throwing a pillow at him, which he obviously dodged.
"What are you doing on the couch anyways?"
"I woke up at....I don't know and I went to the gym well I tried to but I was so tired and then I fell asleep here."
"Wow. why didn't you just I don't know.....stay in bed"
"I don't know Steve. Wait....what time is it?"
"Um....11 30. Jarvis. what time did Mr Barnes wake up."
"Mr Barnes woke up at 1 33am then he woke up again at 6 44am and then at 11 26am"
"Thank you Jarvis. Why did you get up at 6?"
"I told you Steve. I don't know"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Peter is coming over in a bit because Papa has to go somewhere with Mr Fury" I spoke to Peggy in a baby voice while dressing her. I put a pair of shorts and a plain white t shirt that had a black widow symbol on the sleeve. I took her downstairs and put her in the playpen, waiting for Peter. He arrived shortly after.
"Hey uncle bucky"
"Hey kid. I have some work to do so just watch and play with Peggy and if she gets hungry there are some plum slices in the fridge and so is her sippy cup"
"ok"
-----------------------------------------------------------
peter's pov
I took Peggy out of her playpen and played with her on the rug. I then sat up on the couch and watched her play while Not Another Teen Movie played in the background. that was Uncle steve's favourite movie. Probably because he has a crush on Chris Evans. I saw Peggy rocking on her hands and knees like she was about to crawl.
"Come on pegs. you can do it. come on. crawl. let's do it. come on" I encouraged. She put one hand forward and then her foot and repeated it. She crawled all the way to me.
"PEGGY YOU DID IT. YOU CRAWLED. YAAAY. YOU CRAWLED." I exclaimed. I picked her up and took her to Uncle Bucky.
"uncle Bucky. UNCLE BUCKY" I opened the door and he was doing some paperwork. He looked at me with an annoyed face. "I'm so sorry uncle bucky but you won't believe it. Peggy she....she....crawled. she crawled just now. downstairs"
he stood up and ran a hand through his hair. "Peggy did you. did you crawl?" he asked. she tilted her head and smirked.
"She did. she really did"
"Bet" I raised my eyebrows. "You heard me. Prove to me that she crawled" I nodded my head and put Peggy down. She started rocking on her hands and knees but didn't crawl.
"Wow Peggy. well done. Thanks Pete" he said in a monotone before shutting the door.
"Aw Peggy. why didn't you crawl for him" I said walking downstairs with peggy on my hip.
"PapA"
"No papa isn't here right now. Daddy is"
"PapA" she starting squirming so I put her down and she began crawling towards the door. I stood there with a shocked expression. I picked her up and opened the door. Uncle Steve's car was just pulling up.
"Peggy how did you know." I whispered to her. "Hey uncle Steve"
"Hey kid. how's it going. she behaving?" he asked walking inside.
"yeah it's going okay. By the way...Peggy crawled" I said calmly. He stopped taking his shoes off and looked up at me.
"She what?"
"she crawled like 20 minutes ago"
"does Bucky know?"
"I told him but he didn't believe me"
"Well put her down and we'll see."
I put Peggy in the middle of the living room and sat on an armchair. She rocked back and forth before slowly crawling.
"See. she crawled"
"PEGGY. YOU. YOU CRAWLED. YOU FU- FREAKING CRAWLED. THAT'S AMAZING. YOURE ONLY 4 MONTHS OLD. THATS FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE"

steve's pov
I picked her up and went upstairs to where bucky was, Peter trailing behind.
"babe she crawled. she crawled" I said. he turned around and out his elbow on his desk and rested his head on it.
"No she didn't. Pete already showed me and she didn't"
"Well I saw it and I say it's true"
"Then show me then"
"Can't show you now. Peter has to go home and Pegs has to go sleep"
"Mhm. Go away"
I rolled my eyes and put Peggy to sleep and dropped Peter home.
-----------------------------------------------------------

bucky's pov
I was playing with Peggy in the living room when she started rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. I thought that maybe she will crawl but I wasn't certain. she then started crawling and I was shocked. Peter was right. she could crawl. I picked her up and ran to the gym where Steve was.
"She crawled?"he asked me as I walked in. I nodded my head excitedly. "Now call Peter and tell him you're sorry. leave pegs here."
I put Peggy down and went to call Peter.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"we're gonna need gates now. right?" I asked Steve as I laid on his chest, his fingers tangled with my hair.
"Yup. hey buck"
"yeah"
"What powers do you think she'll have"
"I don't know. I mean she'll definitely be strong and fast. do you think she'll gain new powers....or even Wanda's powers?"
"hopefully not" he chuckled "that'll be difficult"
-----------------------------------------------------------