𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

it's not Halloween. but it is October so.... :)

*phone vibrating*
Steve groaned as he rolled over and reached out for his phone.

Pete

Steve answered the call

"Hello?"

"Hey uncle Steve. Did I wake you?"

"Yup"

"Gee I'm sorry"

"It's alright kid. What do you want"

"Um dad told me to call you to tell you that we're coming over right now"

"Why?"

"Because him and Mom have a meeting to go to."

"Oh. How far are you?"

"umm. Dad how far are we?"
"5 minutes away"
"He said we're-"

"5 minutes away. Got it. Ok then. I'll see you in 5 minutes"

"Bye Uncle Steve"

steve's pov
I sluggishly got out of bed and went to the bathroom freshen up. I came out and Peggy had entered our room.

"Good morning missy. What can I do for you today"
she looked up at me and tried standing up by herself but failed. "Don't worry Pegs. You'll get there soon" I picked her up and changed her when I heard the doorbell ring.
"ONE SECOND" I shouted which startled Peggy. I chuckled "I'm sorry Pegs." I put on a fresh diaper and went downstairs and put her on the floor. I opened the door. "Hey Tony. Hey Pete."
"Hey uncle Steve"
"Hey Steve" Tony said.
"

Pete" Peggy said as she crawled towards the door. I put my foot in front of her to stop her from going outside.
"Hheyyy squirt. How you doing" Tony asked, picking her up. Peter came in and dropped his bag by the door.
"Alright I really need to go" Peggy curled up into his chest and shook her head. He chuckled and rubbed her back. "I know I'm your favourite and coolest uncle but I'll come by later okay?" he came a little forward and I took Peggy from him.
"Steve. By the way. He's staying the night"
"What why?"
"Because I have back to back meetings"
I raised an eyebrow. "Tony."
he sighed "me and pepper are going out and we don't fully trust Peter yet" he whispered the last part.
I rolled my eyes "Fine"
"Thank you so much " he grabbed my face and kissed me on the cheek and gave Peggy a kiss on the head.
"No problem"
"Peter. Behave yourself"
"I know dad. I'm 16" he replied back. He shook his head at me and got into his car. I waved and closed the door.

I put Peggy in her playpen with some toy keys "Pete. keep an eye on her" he nodded slowly, his eyes glued to the TV, he was watching some horror movie. "Peter. No. change the movie." he sighed and put on something more baby-friendly.

"Peter's here" I said, walking in the room. Bucky was on his phone.
"Why"
"Because pepper and Tony are going out for the night and they don't trust Peter."
"Why"
"I don't know. Wade?"
"Are they even together?"
"Don't know"

bucky's pov
I got out of bed and went to go have a shower. I came out and put on some black skinny jeans, a plain black t shirts and Steve's hoodies and went downstairs.
"Hey Petey."
"Hey uncle Buck"
"Whatcha up to?" I asked as I put on some shoes.
"Nothing." he replied. "where you going?"
"Starbucks. You want anything?"
"umm yeah can I have one of those pumpkin spice lattes"
My eyes widened. I gave him a high five "'course kid"