𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 & 𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘

this is gonna be a really small chapter

Steve woke up early and went to the supermarket to pick up some things for Wanda. He bought some clothes she could wear after she gives birth, some chocolate, some dream catchers, tapestry and some P!ATD posters for her room. He had gotten Pietro some trainers, some airpods. He didn't really known Pietro that well despite the fact that his sister is having his and his husband's baby.

He snuck inside, careful not to make any noise and wrapped the presents. He also had made her breakfast. Crêpes with Nutella, topped with whipped cream and bananas. He placed the crêpes on the island and went upstairs to shower.

He came downstairs and saw Bucky reaching for a banana.
"Um excuse me"
Bucky jumped and stepped back with a innocent look on his face. "What are you doing?"
James looked around the kitchen. "I'm...uh..getting something from the fridge *opens the fridge and takes out a tomato* see-" he looked at the tomato with a confused look and puts it back.
"Babe... I'm gonna make some for you as well."
he smiled and gave Steve a hug.

"Is Wanda awake?" Steve asked, pulling away.
Before Bucky could answer, they heard a large groan come from the top of the stairs.
"Hey hun. how you doing?"-Steve
"I'm doing amazing" she gave a sarcastic smile and came downstairs.
"Happy birthdayyyyy" Bucky and Steve cheered in sync as Steve presented the crêpes. Wanda gave them both a big hug and sat on the island and dug in.

Bucky sat down next to her while Steve cooked up another batch of meth (no no I'm joking) crêpes.
"So Wanda. what do you wanna do today?"-Steve.
"Umm idk. maybe just get Chinese, call Pietro over"
"Thats sick. Imma go call Pietro and you guys can hang out"-Bucky

"С Днем Рождения сестра" Pietro said as he entered.
"И тебя с днем ​​рождения" Wanda replied, giving him a hug.
"What do you wanna do today?"-Wanda
"Let's get Chinese and just chill"-Pietro.
Steve and Bucky raised their eyebrows at there similarness (I don't know if that's a word but idk the word that is supposed to be in there)

Steve and Bucky ordered them Chinese, their treat, and let them do their thing. They also made them a cake.

"Thank you guys. For taking care of my sister" pietro said as he was about to leave.
"No problem. She is carrying our baby after all" Bucky joked. Steve and Wanda slapped him on his arm and waved goodbye.

"Thank you boys."
"It was nothingggg"
"I really liked the presents. The P!ATD posters....they were amazing."

It was a simple birthday....but a fun one.