"Why didn't you tell us?"

~ "𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵" ~
~ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ Two weeks later, Friday, 12:45pm ~~ Y/n's P

~ Two weeks later, Friday, 12:45pm ~
~ Y/n's P.O.V ~

It's been a couple weeks since I received the first note and... I've gotten more...
They are progressively getting worse and worse, every note is more hurtful than the other. They now range from petty threats to picking at my facial features and my personality, constantly trying to bring me down and insult me in any way shape or form...
Normally I would just brush it off but due to this becoming a repetitive thing...
I'm starting to believe some of the things they're telling me...

"Y/n are you okay?" I snap back to reality as I hear Iwaizumi call my name, it's currently lunch time and I decided that I'm not going to stop sitting with my friends just because of some silly little notes. However, I decided to start sitting next to Iwaizumi more instead of in between the two boys.

"Y-yeah sorry I've just got a lot in my mind lately" I rub the back of my neck and I shake my other hand about to let them know that I'm fine.

"You can tell us anything Y/n-chan, you do know that don't you?" Oikawa tilts his head to the side innocently as he shows concern towards me.

"Yeah I do, don't worry I'm A-okay!" I lift my hands up and give the two tall boys peace signs in an attempt to get them to change the subject.

They both look at me with slight worry as I never normally act like this but they just assumed that I was having a bit of an off day.

We all sit there I silence as we finish our lunch and the silence soon becomes overbearing and I decide to break the ice.

"So~" I sway from side to side as I wait for the boys to give me their attention.

"Wanna sleep over mine this weekend?" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as I maintain eye contact with the Oikawa and Iwaizumi who were now taken back, that was too forward wasn't it?

"If your parents are okay with it then I don't mind" Iwaizumi smiles lightly and nods towards Oikawa signalling for him to respond.

"Same here, I've got no problem with it!" The happier male sings and he lifts a leg up allowing him to rest his chin on top of it.

"Great! I'll come get you guys after practice!" I jump up from my seat and quickly head to class without waving goodbye to them, I just took a big risk by asking them to stay over for the night so I have to be careful with my movements.