"It was that simple?!"

~ "𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 ~
~ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ Time-skip, Monday, Y/n's classroom, 9:15am ~~Y/n's P

~ Time-skip, Monday, Y/n's classroom, 9:15am ~
~Y/n's P.O.V ~

I sit at my desk waiting for the teacher to arrive, they're late...that's strange...
I brush off the thought and I close my eyes feeling the icy breeze lightly caress my cheeks and lift up some strands of my hair, making them do some wacky dance. I giggle quietly as I watch them fly around swiftly, "what're you laughing at Y/n-Chan?" I don't move my head that is currently resting on my arms but I instead move my eyes to the side to meet the cheery fluff ball who was sitting next to me.

"Look" I point to the strands of hair that were still dancing in the wind. Upon seeing this I hear quite a loud chuckle come from the boy next to me.

"The breeze isn't even that strong!" He continues to laugh louder than he should of been which then makes me laugh more as my absolutely awful sense of humour decided that this was funny.

Just then, Iwaizumi walks in and sees me and Oikawa practically in tears, "what the hell is so funny?" He questions us whilst looking around to make sure no one saw him with us because he thought we were extremely embarrassing at this point in time.

"L-look at her hair!" Oikawa raises his voice slightly as he bursts out again causing me to also continue my laughing fit. However, Iwaizumi did not look impressed so he walked behind both me and Oikawa and slapped us both on the back of the head.

"Dimwits..." he clicks his tongue as he walks back out of the room, meanwhile me and Oikawa are both wincing in pain and rubbing the back of our heads.

"It was kind of funny though" he whispers in my ear and I giggle slightly and then our teacher walks in and spots us whispering in each others ears.

"Anything to say Y/n and Oikawa?" They raise their left eyebrow and put on a stern face earning a "No sir/miss/(any gender neutral teacher pronoun)" and we instantly get our notebooks out ready for class, snickering here and there.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
~ Time-skip, lunchtime, rooftop ~

We eat our lunch in peace throwing in a few jokes here and there when I notice that Iwaizumi suddenly goes quiet but then I also notice that he is glaring in a certain direction so I look where he is and I discover why he wasn't speaking.