Girls day out

~ "𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵" ~
~ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ Time-skip, the next day, Saturday, 10:25am ~~ Y/n's P

~ Time-skip, the next day, Saturday, 10:25am ~
~ Y/n's P.O.V ~

I step out of the shower and instantly wrap a fluffy (favourite colour) towel around my figure, blocking the cold air's pathway to my glistening skin. Steam clouded the mirror before I wiped my hand causing streaks to form on the previously spotless object. Water droplets soak the white tiles of the bathroom, each one falling from a different streak of hair so I quickstep out and leap into my bedroom, not wanting to slip and fall.

After drying my body and chucking on an oversized white Tee along with my underwear, I stand in front of my wardrobe switching from hip to hip as I couldn't decide which to rest on.

Ah! That'll do!

I pick each individual item from the storage space before laying it out on my bed, sprawled out was: a light (favourite colour) sweater, light blue jeans, puffy (favourite colour) socks to match and I decided to grab my white bobble hat and scarf.

Not being sure about what I picked out I decided to check with Aimi.

Aimi 🥺✨

Y/n
Heyyy, do you think a scarf and hat is too much?

It took her a few minutes but she eventually responded.

Aimi 🥺✨

Aimi 🥺✨
Absolutely not! I'll wear mine too if that helps?

Y/n
Nooo you don't have to do that for me Aimi, I was just unsure is all!

Aimi 🥺✨
I'll do it anyway! I'd feel bad otherwise.

Y/n
You are honestly too sweet at times, okay well I'm gonna finished getting dressed now see you guys soon!

Aimi 🥺✨
Baiiii! <3

And with everything sorted out I finally began to slide the articles of clothing onto my body. I check myself over in the mirror one last time before finding my phone, wallet/purse and a pair of gloves just in case and once all of these items were in my grasp I put them in a small back pack.