Crossing Viewpoint

Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and closed it behind him before really looking inside. Turning toward his bed, she laid there so peacefully. Glancing at him with dreamy eyes, she sat up slowly and smiled. That damn smile.

Izuku couldn't stop himself, falling for her a second time as he practically lept onto the bed, her in his arms. "Hey, Izu~" She almost purred against him, scooting closer. "Hey, Himiko~" He replied back, enjoying the warmth she gave him.

- - -

The morning came, bright and hopeful. His curtains allowed just a slight ray of morning sun hit his left eye. Grunting lowly, he opened his eyes slowly. Sighing, he adored the blonde girl sleeping on his chest. Her undone bed-hair cradling him just like she had the night before.

Relaxing into his pillow, he stared at the ceiling as thoughts started flooding his mind. He knew their time together should feel wrong, but it didn't. Even if it was just two lonely nights together, he knew he felt better around her.

The way her arms made him feel so safe. The way her eyes told him he was hers and she was his. The way her words brought pride and strength into his day. The way she fit perfectly into his lap, and the way her bare skin was so flawlessly soft against his. It felt magical.

But he knew it couldn't last. She was a villain, and he was a hero. With charges against her, and with responsibilities tying him down, he knew it would be feeble to even attempt a stable relationship. Still, though, he wouldn't be against the idea to try.

-

Izuku's broad chest had made as a more than decent pillow for her. And the way her leg tangled around his. It just felt right. She yawned largely before opening her eyes. Stretching just a tiny bit, she relaxed consciously on him.

She hadn't told him yet, but she really did appreciate their time together. She hadn't felt like she felt with him maybe ever. She had messed up by coming to him, and she knew that, but he was still willing to help her. Before, she viewed him as the best hero, but recently, she started seeing him as the only hero.

Stain had even said it himself. Ever since that Hosu attack, she had been interested in him, but when she met him for the first time at the training camp, something had changed inside her. The way his ideals clashed with hers so massively, it made her more conscious.

She started noticing the fear and terror in the people she killed. She started to feel just a tiny bit of sympathy and regret toward them afterwards. And she started changing without her even knowing why or how. When she was betrayed in such a horrible way, she finally understood why she had become so anxious, and she thought, that he could fix the problems she tracked back to him.

To her surprise, he did. He had helped her, even taking away her stress and regret. She had left him the moment she understood the situation afterwards, but the more she thought of it all, the more she wanted him.

She knew it would be difficult. They'd have to keep it a secret. They'd have to pretend they hated each other, but as long as - at the end of the day - she could come back to him and they could be together. She'd be willing to make that sacrifice.

- - -