Seeing Them Again

hey guys!! i hope you all liked the last chapter. i cant believe how many people have told me ho wmuch they like it!! :D i love yall so much!!! :D yes i say yall :P

~Onyx

Zara POV:

i walked down to the hallway bathroom while Ash went downstair. i looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my face was flushed and my hair was a wild mess!

i splashed cold waer over my face to try to clear my cheeks from the workout....oh who am i kidding it was from Ashley kissing me!

i rumunged through the drawers and couldnt find what i was looking for so i went into Ash's room and found his brush and tamed my hair. i also stole his toothbrush so freshem my breath.

i figured since he had kissed me he deemed me cootie free it was alright for me to use his toothbrush. after i deemed myself presentable i walked down the hallway to the stair but stopped when i heard loud voices

"Ash where the fuck is she?!" i heard what i tought was Andy say angrily

"shes up stairs cleaning up alright? you guys need to calm down shes fine..." Ash said to try and calm the down i guess

"Why the hell didnt you call us back?!" i heard Jinxx yell at Ash

i decided to wait until things died down a few notches so i sat down at the top of the stair and leaned my elbows on my knees.

"because we were talking alright?" Ash defended himself

we were doing more than talking though...but we already decided not to say anything until we knew ourselves what the heck we were. i knew what i wanted us to be but to be honest i was terrified of what would happen if if DID happen..

sure i told i wanted him, and i did. i wanted him so much it was ridiculous...but Ash was right when he said i needed to be careful. otherwise i really would regret things.

and Ash wasnt something i wanted to forget...i wanted to delight in him

"you said you were going to call us Ash!!" Jinxx yelled

"will you guys calm down? for chris sake you sound like fathers who've been banned from te delivery room!!" Ash yelled back at them

with that a loud giggle burst through my lips that i just couldnt stop! i tried to muffle it with my wrist but once i heard footsteps i knew i was caught!

i tried to get up and run away from the top of the staircase but i ended up twisting my ankle and falling all the way down the stairs!!

i heard shouts and footsteps thudding and all of a sudden i hit something hard and firm. i rolled over awkwardly and saw it was Ash.

he had run up the stairs and caught me before i hit the wall on the landing. i looked around and saw that all of the guys were glaring at me...

"umm hi there guys! long time no see huh?" i said trying to dig myself out of the hole id made for myself

but none of them stopped glaring. even Ash was glaring at me for chris sake!

"alright what did i do this time specifically?" i asked innocent like

they all scoffed at me and Jake shouted "well for starters you left the club without anyone with you, tell no one where you were going and then you eavesdrop on us and then you fucking fell down the stairs! and dont even get me started on what happened last night cus we'll be here for days!!"

and just like that the tension was broken, unfortunetly it was replaced with the sound of every single one of them yelling at me! what the hell?

i look up at Ash again  and see he's not yelling at me but simply staring at me intently. he menuvers me so that he is sitting on one of the steps and i am perched on his lap.