More Prompts

16. You are the Clan leader and must choose to side with one of your clanmates over a debate. What's the debate about? Why do you choose a certain side?

17. You are a medicine cat and are confronted with a strange illness. How do you go about treating it?

18. You have decided to ask your longtime best friend to be your mate. At first you were just friends, but now you feel stronger. You finally gain enough courage to pop the question. How does your friend react? Do they feel the same or do they want to remain friends?

19. Your apprentice has suddenly gone missing! You know where they've gone and why but they've asked you to keep it a secret, but do you tell the rest of the Clan to appease their worries or hold your tongue?

20. You suddenly realize that you have feelings for another clanmate, but you aren't altogether sure about them. You decide to casually ask them out for a walk in the territory to get to know them better. How does it go? are your feelings unfounded? Do they feel the same?

21. A medicine cat has been knowingly training in the dark forest. Suddenly, they've taken on an apprentice defined by their naive and softhearted nature. How does this sudden influence affect the medicine cat? What becomes of the newly named apprentice?

22. A queen having to chose during a natural disaster, such as a tornado or earthquake, which one of her kits to attempt to save first, knowing there is only a limited amount of time.

23. A kit wants nothing more than to become the medicine cat apprentice, but the medicine cat denies them the position due to the kit having a poor memory, and chooses the kit's sibling instead.

24. A queen and her two kits get sick with greencough in the dead of winter, and there is only enough catmint to cure one of the three cats. The queen says to save the firstborn kit, the father says to save the queen, and the kits both say to save the other.

25. A clan begins to starve and steal farm animals as a source of food, while the angry, gun-armed twolegs get more and more furious every night.