A Dangerous Game

Forget everything you know about Clan life. Imagine a time after war, apocalypse, and destruction; a time after peace and tranquility; a time after disasters and endless battles. Imagine the world of Warriors anew; imagine the era of BloodClan.

                                 ~~❤︎❤︎❤︎~~

   Fang is the most dangerous assassin in all of BloodClan. He works for the leader himself, and is treated like royalty. He eats second only to the leader, is allowed to hold private meetings with the leader, and is in charge of killing of members of the Rebels. No cat has as important as a job as Fang, aside from, of course, the leader, and perhaps the Healers.

   What would happen if one day, Fang was tasked with killing the leader of the Rebels? What if he was to come face-to-face with the powerful and fair Violet herself? Maybe, just maybe, would spark in his long-dead heart. Maybe, just maybe... something would change.

   But disobeying the leader's orders is punishable by exile, or more likely death. Will Fang risk it all; his place in society, his reputation, his life?; for one she-cat? And he does, will the spark be reciprocated on the other side?

                                 ~~❤︎❤︎❤︎~~

Ok so I kind of love this 😂 I would LOVE to read this! If any of you end up writing it, please send me a link! Thank you!