Chapter 12

The massive group of volleyball players met up with their Shiratorizawa and Dateko companions just outside of a massive mansion that Hinata had never dreamed of setting foot in, no way in the world. Kageyama however, seemed unphased.
"You're not even a little surprised Yama!?" Hinata shouted as he stared in awe at the massive house. Kageyama shrugged at his little boyfriend.
"My grandparents lived in a house not much different," he muttered and cast his gaze to the ground.
"My mother inherited it, we go down there every summer, like we used to," he whispered and Hinata grabbed his hand briefly, just to squeeze it.
"Come on Hinata, it makes sense that a king would be used to living in a castle," Tsukishima teased from behind them and Hinata turned to glare at him before smiling slightly as Tsukishima had on a genuine smile. He was changing the subject from Kageyama's late grandfather.
"Yeah, makes total sense!" Nishinoya exclaims as he runs up next to Kageyama to clap him on the back. Kageyama jolts but shrugs.
"Alright whatever, c'mon let's go over there, Semi says that they're about to pull in," Suga said, pointing to the small courtyard out front of the house.
"What if I don't wanna Sugamama?" Oikawa teased, sending Suga a devilish grin. Suga chuckled and grabbed Oikawa's arm. Then you'll just have to be hit by a bus huh sweetheart? Cant have that happening to our third prettiest member right?" Oikawa squawked as he was knocked down the pretty ladder. Suga cackled and dragged Oikawa over to the group, followed by some very exasperated looking Daichi and Iwaizumi.
"If I'm the third who's the prettiest!?" Oikawa exclaimed and Sugawara gave him a deadpan look.
"Akaashi, duh," he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Oikawa huffed but didn't argue. Akaashi popped his head out from behind Bokuto's shoulder.
"I never agreed to this," he said and Suga glared at him.
"It's not an agreement Akaashi, it's a fact, you are the prettiest," he huffed and Hinata hopped over next to his vice captain.
"You said Oikawa was the third," he pointed out and Suga ignored the large white and purple bus pulling into the parking lot in favor of looking at Hinata confused.
"What do you mean?" He asked and Hinata giggled.
"Who's the second sugamama?" He asked then hopped back away from Suga and Oikawa, effectively starting the chaos and leaving.
"Wait yeah! Who's the second!?" Oikawa exclaimed and Suga threw his head back and cackled.
"Oh you poor sweet baby, me, obviously," he said and Oikawa gawked at him before grabbing Suga's shoulders and starting a light-hearted fight.
"Wouldn't that put him in fourth?" Nishinoya asked and Oikawa and Suga both stopped fighting. Suga looked at Oikawa then at Nishinoya.
"No?" He questioned and Nishinoya ran over toward the Shiratorizawa team who were climbing off their bus. He grabbed the third year setter, Semi, by the arm and started dragging him toward the rest of the group. Shirabu, the second year setter followed quickly behind with a concerned look. Nishinoya stopped in front of Suga.
He pointed at Semi's face, "You two look exactly alike," he pointed at Suga, "Except Semi is Emo, therefore he loses some points, but looking like you puts him above Oikawa, so Oikawa would be in fourth!" Nishinoya explained his logic, which, in all honesty made a lot of sense.
"No! Cause Everyone knows it goes Akaashi, Suga, Oikawa, Kenma, Kageyama! Cause the setters are the prettiest!" Hinata exclaimed from behind them and Kageyama smacked him on the head and looked at the ground Jeremy his a to try and hide his blush.
"Semi's a setter!" Goshiki pointed out and Hinata crossed his arms and looked sceptically at Semi and Shirabu.
"I guess... I dunno, I think I'd switch it up, it would go..." Hinata looked at all of the setters, "Prettiest right? So it would go Akaashi, Suga, Kags, Shirabu, Oikawa, Semi, Koganegawa," Hinata pointed at them as he said their names, stunning the last one as he thought he was being left out.
"But the order would be different if I were to go by cute or handsome, like..." Hinata huffed and leaned back on his heels then grabbed all the setters, lining them up easily.
"If it was cute... Kenma, Koganegawa, Suga, Shirabu, Kags, Oikawa, Semi," he decided, once again pointing at them as he spoke then he took a mother deep breath.
"And handsome would go Kags, Suga, Semi, Oikawa, Shirabu, Koganegawa, Kenma," Hinata sent Kenma an apologetic smile but the older setter only shrugged in recognition.
"Kageyama's the handsomest huh Chibi-Chan?" Oikawa asked teasingly, earning him a soft whack from Iwaizumi.
"Don't be silly Oikawa, obviously, he has the sharpest features, his jawline is stronger than the rest of yours and he's broader, Kageyama is the handsomest setter," Hinata says matter-of-factly while Kageyama looked back at the ground and tried to hide his blush, reaching o it to whack Hinata again while the spiker grinned in satisfaction.
"Yeah whatever, anyways, let's go inside," Shirabu muttered, clearly offended that he hadn't been placed on top at all. Hinata sent him another apologetic smile as he approached the door, which practically melted Shirabu's angry expression.
He unlocked the door and threw it open, revealing a grand staircase and two massive archways, leading into different rooms, that looked almost equally as enticing. Hinata scampered over to one of the archways, looking wearily into the dark room, not that it looked very dark. It was a kitchen, with sleek black counter tops and white cabinets, and all stainless steel appliances. There was a double oven on one wall, and boy did that excite Hinata, he could make so many cookies with Suga in those ovens. Kageyama walked over behind him also taking in the beautiful kitchen, not overly thrilled, but clearly impressed by the nice appliances.
"Are you always this stoic and unimpressed?" Semi asked and Hinata sent him a soft glare.
"I'm not unimpressed, I just don't see anything new, my grandparents were pretty well-off, sorry for looking rude," Kageyama gritted out as he turned around to stand next to Daichi and Suga. Hinata huffed and shot a harsh glance at Semi before skipping over to grab Kageyama's arm.
"C'mon Yamayama! Let's go choose our room! I want to top floor!" He exclaimed and dashed for the stairs, "I'll race you there!" He exclaimed, and took off. Kageyama grunted and ran after him, leaving two very exasperated captains in their dust.